• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Interview : Curry Creampie eaters

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can expect this kind of dirty black pussy.

1666525739586.png

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The guy in the vid with his Keling GF will have a good life. One Fortune teller in Malaysia once told me to eliminate bad luck, one needs to release that negative energy into something black. So that guy is able to eliminate his bad luck when he penetrates his dick into his Keling GF black CB. His GF black CB will then absorb his negative energy via his dick.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guy in the vid with his Keling GF will have a good life. One Fortune teller in Malaysia once told me to eliminate bad luck, one needs to release that negative energy into something black. So that guy is able to eliminate his bad luck when he penetrates his dick into his Keling GF black CB. His GF black CB will then absorb his negative energy via his dick.
Does it work if find a yellow girl with a well seasoned black pussy?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend tried this and during a argument, the lady broke the bedroom door to get to him hiding behind.