• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

interview at Google

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
1607342315985.png

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN not inlined with career goal KNN my uncle think his career goal is only to beat ceo to puppy and save money for early leetirement only KNN my uncle not kidding KNN the cto he once beaten to puppy was also no lose to google kind of mnc KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN not inlined with career goal KNN my uncle think his career goal is only to beat ceo to puppy and save money for early leetirement only KNN my uncle not kidding KNN the cto he once beaten to puppy was also no lose to google kind of mnc KNN
KNN those local sme ceo is even better to beat KNN why my uncle aspire to beat ceo is becas most or even all of them will think that they are very smart so they become ceo KNN but in reality it is not KNN is just becas they are luckier only KNN when my uncle worked in a sme the ceo ever tried to be funny with him showing that he is the boss while my uncle is just a lowly 3.5k celeried worker my uncle told him in front of many people the same statement KNN he was of course shocked and speechless :biggrin: yet he can't dismiss or fire my uncle becas my uncle done his job properlee KNN