• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Intersting 9min at 9pm... Gods number... ahneh also kows about 9.... 9 stepa to heaven....

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wooh... Chinese emperor ascends 9 steps to pray to God...

Why 9.... Chinese has no zero and start from 1 and end at 9 for single number...

In the bible book it contained 1188 verses, and the center of the verse is Psalms 118 vs 8.

So Modi say 9min on 9pm.. add 9 +9 = 18. Then split 1+8 = 9..

1188. 1+1+8+8 =18. Split 1+8 = 9.

Psalms 118 v 8. 1+1+8=10+8 =18. 1+8 = 9

9 step to heaven to pray to God..

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck off to the religion folder you angmo worshipping nutcase! We chinese pray to no god!:FU:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck back to yr cheeby hole and wait to suck sperms... what religion...

Nah :FU: :FU: :FU: :FU: :FU: :FU: :FU: :FU: :FU: :FU: take one each day suck the middle tip...

Why 9.... Chinese has no zero and start from 1 and end at 9 for single number...

In the bible book it contained 1188 verses, and the center of the verse is Psalms 118 vs 8.

Fuck you, don't insult us true-blooded chinese. I say again, we pray to no god! Shove your angmo bible up your ass, preferably with 2 angmo fists to make it more shiok for you!:FU::eek:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you... u are not even origin Chink. You are Chinkmarican.... you dont pray to God or shit you dont represent Chinese .... who cares u are Chinese.

I am true blue Chinese ans pray to TuaPek Kong....大祖公 ....

Get fuck deep deep by yr own mother...

knnnccb..

Fuck you, don't insult us true-blooded chinese. I say again, we pray to no god! Shove your angmo bible up your ass, preferably with 2 angmo fists to make it more shiok for you!:FU::eek:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go fuck yr own cina babi mother ccb...

U are a fake cina babi... fuck you see this video...

Says who Chinese no God.... wait i fuck you...

Last edited:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Discussions about Religion."

Go here!

Go fuck yr fake cina babi mother cheebye...

Say who Chinese no pray God... knnnccb .... bragart idiot... dont speak for All Chinese
Fuck off. You don't understand english? When did i say i speak for all chinese? I speak for all proud, true-blooded chinese, you are not included sorry! We pray to no god, god as in your angmo god! your god has no status in our cultuure.

You want to know your god's status in our culture?

Tao gives birth to one, one to two, two to three, three to all things. You god is in division 5, the last one!

You have no pride, look down on ownself. worship alien race. Fuck off! :FU: :FU: :FU:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go fuck yourself... just woke up from yr wet dream... ready to get screwed by me again.

U are not Chinese but Chinkmarican, diaspora Chinese...

No God in Chinese, have u not seen the video yet.... even China restoring God to Glory, go wee wee and drain out yr shit arse pool...

:poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :FU::FU::FU::FU::FU:

"Discussions about Religion."

Go here!

Fuck off. You don't understand english? When did i say i speak for all chinese? I speak for all proud, true-blooded chinese, you are not included sorry! We pray to no god, god as in your angmo god! your god has no status in our cultuure.

You want to know your god's status in our culture?

Tao gives birth to one, one to two, two to three, three to all things. You god is in division 5, the last one!

You have no pride, look down on ownself. worship alien race. Fuck off! :FU: :FU: :FU:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you... u are not even origin Chink. You are Chinkmarican.... you dont pray to God or shit you dont represent Chinese .... who cares u are Chinese.

I am true blue Chinese ans pray to TuaPek Kong....大祖公 ....

Get fuck deep deep by yr own mother...

knnnccb..

LOL you pray to tua pek gong but cannot even write his name 大伯公 correctly?

Who the fuck is 大祖公?

If you wanna fake, at least put in some google effort to look more believable!:FU::FU::FU:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dickhead... cant u understand interpret go to hell...

LOL you pray to tua pek gong but cannot even write his name 大伯公 correctly?

Who the fuck is 大祖公?

If you wanna fake, at least put in some google effort to look more believable!:FU::FU::FU: