• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Internet activists Anonymous targets Malaysia !

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<embed flashvars="playerVars=showStats=no|autoPlay=no|videoTitle=V For Vendetta - Final Battle" src="http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/514160/v_for_vendetta_final_battle.swf" wmode="transparent" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" name="Metacafe_514160" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="600" height="370">
V For Vendetta - Final Battle

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
image.php

"How do I use a proxy with LOIC?"

"You don't you stupid dickhead. If you do you will simply be DDoSing the proxy instead.
Think of it as trying to shoot a RPG at your neighbor's house behind your own fence.
You will just end up destroying your own fence."

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

image.php

"
What if I get caught?"

"You probably won't. It's recommended that attack with over 9000 other anons while attacking alone pretty much means doing nothing. If you are a complete idiot and LOIC a small server alone, there is a chance of getting caught. No one will bother let alone have the resources to deal with DDoS attacks that happens every minute around the world. Then theres always the botnet excuse. Just say your pc was infected by a botnet and you have since ran antivirus programs and what not to try to get rid of it. Or just say you have NFI what a DDoS is at all."

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

image.php

"
Can i test this LOIC on a site like Google?"

"You moronic dumbass! This is a DoS program, not a DDoS program, anyone with half a brain would know this will never take down a site like google. But this is useful for mass raids, spamming friends or servers etc. Nothing is more powerful then a botnet, except God. This program doesn't work for private use. You can't take down a single site with just yourself using LOIC, instead, enable "Hive Mind" this allows Anonymous to control who you attack. That's how they took down mastercard, paypal and PostFinance and the copyright people. Enable Hive Mind and help anonymous, because you can't accomplish anything alone with LOIC"

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

CIA website hacked by Lulz Security

The public website of the US Central Intelligence Agency has gone down after the hacker group Lulz Security said it had launched an attack.

cia_1922163c.jpg

CIA website allegedly targeted by hacker group LulzSec Photo: SPLASH

LulzSec_1922162c.jpg

Hacking group LulzSec Photo: SPLASH

9:00AM BST 16 Jun 2011

Lulz Security has claimed responsibility for recent attacks on the Senate, Sony Corp, News Corp and the US Public Broadcasting System television network.

The CIA site initially could not be accessed from New York to San Francisco, and Bangalore to London. Later in the evening service was sporadic.

"We are looking into these reports," a CIA spokesman said.

Lulz Security has defaced websites, posted personal information about customers and site administrators, and disclosed the network configurations of some sites.

Security analysts have downplayed the significance of these attacks, saying the hackers are just looking to show off and get as much attention as possible.

In the case of the CIA attack, hackers would not be able to access sensitive data by breaking into the agency's public website, said Jeffrey Carr, author of the book Inside Cyber Warfare: Mapping the Cyber Underworld.

"All they're doing is saying 'Look how good we are,'" Mr Carr said. "These guys are literally in it for embarrassment, to say 'your security is crap.'"

Lulz only made claims that it attacked www.cia.gov, and there was no evidence that sensitive data in the agency's internal computer network had been compromised.

There also were no apparent links to more serious network security breaches recently at the International Monetary Fund and Lockheed Martin Corp. Lulz Security has not been linked to those incidents.

Lulz, whose members are strewn across the globe, announced the attack shortly before 6pm East Coast time. "Tango down," the group Tweeted, pointing to www.cia.gov.

Although the group, also known as Lulz Boat, fashions itself more as pranksters and activists than people with sinister intent, its members have been accused of breaking the law and are wanted by the FBI and other law enforcement agencies.

Lulz broke into a public website of the US Senate over the weekend and released data stolen from the legislative body's computer servers.

In May, the group posted a fake story on the PBS website saying that rapper Tupac Shakur was still alive and living in New Zealand. Shakur was murdered in 1996.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Channel information
<table> <tbody><tr><td class="detailitem" valign="top" nowrap="nowrap">Network Name:</td><td>AnonOps</td></tr> <tr><td class="detailitem" valign="top" nowrap="nowrap">Channel Name:</td><td>#OpMalaysia</td></tr> <tr><td class="detailitem" valign="top" nowrap="nowrap">Last users:</td><td>162</td></tr> <tr><td class="detailitem" valign="top" nowrap="nowrap">Last updated:</td><td>2011-06-16 14:12:49</td></tr> <tr><td class="detailitem" valign="top" nowrap="nowrap">Current topic:</td><td>[+CTnrt] NO DDOS, NO LOIC, NO TAKING DOWN - IDEAS AT http://codepad.org/VFi2mktC
DNS HOW TO VIDS http://goo.gl/8wsPi
HOW TO BYPASS FILTER: http://bit.Iy/kL8yoK
ENGLISH ONLY PLEASE THANKS
Channels for DDoS: #OpV #Operationfreedom #opitaly

</td></tr> </tbody></table>

Usage graphs

Day | Week | Month | Year
288432258_week.png

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

OLTuS.jpg

Guide to bypassing the Malaysian filesharing site filter

Follow this guide to be able to access websites like Megaupload and The Pirate Bay again.
If you have any problems or questions, feel free to join the IRC (chat) channel at irc.anonops.li 6667/+6669 #OpMalaysia.
If you do not have an IRC client installed (or don't know what IRC is) go to http://irc.lc/anonops/OpMalaysia/

SPREAD THIS GUIDE to fellow Malaysians on Facebook and Twitter!

LIST OF FREE DNS SERVERS AT THE END.

Changing DNS server settings on Microsoft Windows 7.

1. Go the Control Panel.
2. Click Network and Internet, then Network and Sharing Center, and click Change adapter settings.
3. Select the connection for which you want to configure Google Public DNS. For example:
To change the settings for an Ethernet connection, right-click Local Area Connection, and click Properties.
To change the settings for a wireless connection, right-click Wireless Network Connection, and click Properties.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
4. Select the Networking tab. Under This connection uses the following items, click Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4), and then click Properties.
5. Click Advanced and select the DNS tab. If there are any DNS server IP addresses listed there, write them down for future reference, and remove them from this window.
6. Click OK.
7. Select Use the following DNS server addresses. If there are any IP addresses listed in the Preferred DNS server or Alternate DNS server, write them down for future reference.
8. Replace those addresses with the IP addresses of the DNS servers (Google's public DNS servers are 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4).
9. Restart the connection you selected in step 3.
10. Test that your setup is working correctly; see Testing your new settings below.
11. Repeat the procedure for additional network connections you want to change.

Mac OS X

DNS settings are specified in the Network window.
Example: Changing DNS server settings on Mac OS 10.5
From the Apple menu, click System Preferences, then click Network.
If the lock icon in the lower left-hand corner of the window is locked, click the icon to make changes, and when prompted to authenticate, enter your password.
Select the connection for which you want to configure Google Public DNS. For example:
To change the settings for an Ethernet connection, select Built-In Ethernet, and click Advanced.
To change the settings for a wireless connection, select Airport, and click Advanced.
Select the DNS tab.
Click + to replace any listed addresses with, or add, the DNS' IP adresses at the top of the list. Google's public DNS' IP are 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4
Click Apply and OK.
Test that your setup is working correctly; see Testing your new settings below.
Repeat the procedure for additional network connections you want to change.

Linux

In most modern Linux distributions, DNS settings are configured through Network Manager.
Example: Changing DNS server settings on Ubuntu
In the System menu, click Preferences, then click Network Connections.
Select the connection for which you want to configure Google Public DNS. For example:
To change the settings for an Ethernet connection, select the Wired tab, then select your network interface in the list. It is usually calledeth0.
To change the settings for a wireless connection, select the Wireless tab, then select the appropriate wireless network.
Click Edit, and in the window that appears, select the IPv4 Settings tab.
If the selected method is Automatic (DHCP), open the dropdown and select Automatic (DHCP) addresses only instead. If the method is set to something else, do not change it.
In the DNS servers field, enter the DNS IP addresses, separated by a space. (Google Public DNS IP addresses: 8.8.8.8 8.8.4.4).
Click Apply to save the change. If you are prompted for a password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Repeat the procedure for additional network connections you want to change.
If your distribution doesn't use Network Manager, your DNS settings are specified in /etc/resolv.conf.
Example: Changing DNS server settings on a Debian server
Edit /etc/resolv.conf:
sudo vi /etc/resolv.conf
If any nameserver lines appear, write down the IP addresses for future reference.
Replace the nameserver lines with, or add, the following lines:
nameserver
nameserver
Save and exit.
Restart any Internet clients you are using.
Additionally, if you are using DHCP client software that overwrites the settings in /etc/resolv.conf, you will need to set up the client accordingly by editing the client's configuration file.

FREE DNS SERVERS:

=> Service provider: Google
Google public dns server IP address:

=> Service provider: Dnsadvantage
Dnsadvantage free dns server list:

=> Service provider:OpenDNS
OpenDNS free dns server list / IP address:

=> Service provider:Norton
Norton free dns server list / IP address:

=> Service provider: GTEI DNS (now Verizon)
Public Name server IP address:

=> Service provider: ScrubIt
Public dns server address:

Other anti-censorship DNS servers:

85.88.19.10 (German Xail.net) sehr schnell!
85.88.19.11 (German Xail.net)
87.118.100.175 (German Privacy Foundation e.V.)
94.75.228.28 (German Privacy Foundation e.V.)
62.141.58.13 (German Privacy Foundation e.V.)
85.25.251.254 (German Privacy Foundation e.V.) langsam!
85.214.73.63 (FoeBuD e.V.)
212.82.225.7 (ClaraNet)
212.82.226.212 (ClaraNet)
213.73.91.35 (Chaos Computer Club Berlin)
58.6.115.42 (OpenNIC, Australien)
58.6.115.43 (OpenNIC, Australien)
119.31.230.42 (OpenNIC, Australien)
200.252.98.162 (OpenNIC, Brasilien)
217.79.186.148 (OpenNIC, Deutschland)
82.229.244.191 (OpenNIC, Frankreich)
216.87.84.211 (OpenNIC, USA)
2002:d857:54d2:2:20e:2eff:fe63:d4a9 (OpenNIC, IPv6 USA)
2001:470:1f07:38b::1 (OpenNIC, IPv6 USA)
2001:470:1f10:c6::2 (OpenNIC, IPv6 USA)
66.244.95.20 (OpenNIC, USA)
204.152.184.76 (f.6to4-servers.net, ISC)
2001:4f8:0:2::14 (f.6to4-servers.net, IPv6, ISC)
194.150.168.168 (dns.as250.net; anycast DNS!)
80.237.196.2 (Erdgeist)
194.95.202.198 (UDK Berlin)
88.198.130.211 (Dataflash)
78.46.89.147 (ValiDOM)
129.206.100.126 (URZ Uni Heidelberg)
79.99.234.56 (justnet.ch, Schweiz)
208.67.220.220 (OpenDNS)
208.67.222.222 (OpenDNS)
156.154.70.22 (Comodo Secure DNS)
156.154.71.22 (Comodo Secure DNS)
85.25.149.144 (Freie DNS-Server)
87.106.37.196 (Freie DNS-Server)
8.8.8.8 (Google Public DNS)
8.8.4.4 (Google Public DNS)
88.198.24.111 (jali/CCCHB)

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

#OpMalaysia, a success or a troll?

June 16th, 2011

550x-opmalaysia-logo.jpg

Last night there’s a lunar eclipse, but oddly nobody knew (or doesn’t care anyway), because since last night the most talked about topic on the Internet in our region is this #OpMalaysia, an operation announced by the hacktivist group Anonymous to retaliate against the new “Internet blockage” action by MCMC (Malaysian Communication and Multimedia Commision) at blocking ten websites that are related to online free file-sharing.

Apparently Anonymous announced that the planned DDoS (Distributed denial of service) attack will take place at 3:30AM local time and the only targeted website is www.malaysia.gov.my, however plenty Malaysian government sites were already down at about midnight last night, as we tried to access most of them and failed. At the time of writing, www.malaysia.gov.my but plenty are already restored.

400x-opmalaysia-twitter.jpg

About 51 sites were targeted, but only 41 sites were hacked apparently. However, Anonymous has mentioned, through their twitter account, that the government of Malaysia has pulled the plug for most of the servers and taken those sites down, even before the hack commenced. Below are a few sites that we checked:

20x-cross-2dayblog.jpg
Malaysia.gov.my
20x-cross-2dayblog.jpg
government.gov.my
20x-cross-2dayblog.jpg
penerangan.gov.my
20x-cross-2dayblog.jpg
parlimen.gov.my
20x-cross-2dayblog.jpg
moe.gov.my
20x-cross-2dayblog.jpg
bomba.gov.my
20x-cross-2dayblog.jpg
treasury.gov.my
20x-cross-2dayblog.jpg
hasil.gov.my
20x-cross-2dayblog.jpg
KDN.GOV.MY
20x-cross-2dayblog.jpg
Rmp.gov.my
20x-cross-2dayblog.jpg
SPRM.gov.my
20x-cross-2dayblog.jpg
TMNET.com.my
20x-cross-2dayblog.jpg
Aseanconnect.gov.my
20x-cross-2dayblog.jpg
JKR.gov.my
20x-tick-2dayblog.jpg
skmm.gov.my
20x-tick-2dayblog.jpg
mosti.gov.my
20x-tick-2dayblog.jpg
www.rim.org.my
20x-tick-2dayblog.jpg
jpj.gov.my
20x-tick-2dayblog.jpg
tourism.gov.my

Another non-government site was defaced, which is www.sabahtourism.com. It’s now being put under maintenance notice. F-Secure Corporation (M) Sdn Bhd, a computer security software company, has also commented on this issue. Goh Su Gim, its security adviser for Asia, said the Sabah Tourism site was compromised.

“Worse still, the data from 392 user accounts were stolen from the site and released to the public,” he said. The data that was posted online were e-mail addresses and passwords. On the webpage where the hackers posted the data, they claimed they had the details of more than 3,400 users from the Sabah Tourism site, but they were only exposing the 392.

The hackers also claimed to be Anonymous members and that they meant no harm, and only wanted to show the vulnerability of this site.

According to Dhillon, the www.tourmalaysia.com.my site was also hacked and defaced yesterday. He had checked the site after viewing the hacked Sabah Tourism website. It was defaced with words that included “Deface by Kambeng Merah: Credit to DarkJawa.”

Another website hacked was www.cidb.gov.my, which belongs to the Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB). It was defaced with a long message that scolded the Government for censoring the Internet. However, a while later, the site was back to normal. Dhillion said he believed these sites may not have been hacked by Anonymous.

“The hacker group is into co-ordinated attacks and keeps to its word when it comes to launching its attacks,” he said. “These are likely independent hackers taking advantage of the publicity.”

CyberSecurity Malaysia, responsible for the nation’s borders in cyberspace, confirmed that several websites were hacked. But it declined to say how many and which were the sites.

“At present, we are not able to elaborate further,” said Lt Col (Rtd) Datuk Husin Jazri, chief executive officer of CyberSecurity. He said rectification works were being conducted by the relevant authorities to address the situation.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

#OPMalaysia - the story so far

<table class="contentpaneopen"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2" valign="top" width="70%" align="left"> by Vijandren Ramadass </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" class="createdate" valign="top"> Thursday, 16 June 2011 02:27 PM

</td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" valign="top"> There is a lunar eclipse tonight, but all eyes are focused online, specifically at a variety of local government websites (.gov.my) which have been warned earlier to brace for attacks by internet hacktivist group Anonymous, in retaliation to the blocking of 10 filesharing websites by the MCMC and ISPs earlier this week.

0afdudd7o3.jpg

We will keep an updated list of any changes in the sites below. We however cannot be sure if the site is down due to a planned attack or whether the owners of these sites have taken preventive measures and pulled the plug.

GOVERNMENT.ORG.MY [
DOWN - INACCESSIBLE]
1MALAYSIA.COM.MY [UP]
SKMM.GOV.MY [UP]
PENERANGAN.GOV.MY [UP]
MOSTI.GOV.MY [UP]
PARLIMEN.GOV.MY [DOWN - INACCESSIBLE]
MOE.GOV.MY [DOWN - MYSQL ERROR]
BOMBA.GOV.MY [DOWN - INACCESSIBLE]
TREASURY.GOV.MY [DOWN - INACCESSIBLE]
HASIL.GOV.MY [UP]
KDN.GOV.MY [UP]
RIM.ORG.MY [UP]
JPJ.GOV.MY [UP]
TOURISM.GOV.MY [UP]
RMP.GOV.MY [UP]
PTPTN.GOV.MY [UP]
SPAD.GOV.MY [DOWN - Default page]
TM.NET.MY [INTERMITTENT]
SPRM.GOV.MY [DOWN - INACCESSIBLE]
ASEANCONNECT.GOV.MY [
DOWN - ACCESS REJECTED]
JKR.GOV.MY [UP]

</td></tr></tbody></table>

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
COVERAGE OF ATTACK:
Hacker group Anonymous launched their attack on websites owned by Malaysia's government in an effort dubbed 'Operation Malaysia'. In a statement posted on several online portals such as YouTube, Facebook and Twitter, the vigilante group revealed the reasons behind the attack, saying that it was done to teach the country's administration a lesson for censoring whistle blower site WikiLeaks, as well as the recent blocking of file-sharing websites which they claim is in violation of human rights. Multiple websites were brought down in the attack, although reports on the number of those affected varied from once source to another.
<hr>
List of government websites that was attacked by hacker group Anonymous with the help of local hacking group in ‘Operation Malaysia’.

Malaysia Official Government Website
(DoS / Switched off - Up at 3:49am - Down at 4:06am - Up at 7:00am - Down at 3:31pm)
Other Malaysian wesites:​
<table style="width: 550px; " align="center" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td>SabahTourism.com</td><td>Hacked + leaked</td><td> </td></tr><tr><td>Jabatan Perdana Menteri</td><td>Hacked / Redirected</td><td> </td></tr><tr><td>Tour Malaysia (Not Tourism Malaysia)</td><td>Hacked</td><td> </td></tr><tr><td>Tourism Malaysia</td><td>Unaffected</td><td> </td></tr><tr><td>UiTM Penang</td><td>Hacked but back up</td><td>9:40am</td></tr><tr><td>JBiotech</td><td>Hacked</td><td> </td></tr><tr><td>Social Welfare Department (Ezi2Care)</td><td>Hacked</td><td> </td></tr><tr><td>Jabatan Perpaduan Negara (Intranet)</td><td>Hacked</td><td> </td></tr><tr><td>CIMBbizchannel (CIMB owned)</td><td>Hacked</td><td> </td></tr><tr><td>CIDB</td><td>Hacked but back up</td><td>12:20am</td></tr><tr><td>Land Public Transport Commision </td><td>Hacked but back up</td><td>12:15am</td></tr><tr><td>1Malaysia</td><td>DoS / Switched off</td><td>3:45am</td></tr><tr><td>Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission</td><td>Unaffected</td><td> </td></tr><tr><td>ASEANConnect</td><td>DoS / Switched off</td><td>8:00am</td></tr><tr><td>Malaysian Meteorological Service</td><td>DoS / Switched off</td><td> </td></tr><tr><td>Ministry of Education</td><td>DoS / Switched off</td><td>9:00am</td></tr><tr><td>Suruhanjaya Pilihanraya Malaysia</td><td>DoS / Switched off</td><td>8:30am</td></tr><tr><td>Bomba </td><td>DoS / Switched off</td><td>8:30am</td></tr><tr><td>TMNet </td><td>Unaffected</td><td> </td></tr><tr><td>Kementerian Kerja Raya Malaysia</td><td>DoS / Switched off</td><td>7:45am</td></tr><tr><td>Parlimen Malaysia</td><td>DoS / Switched off</td><td>8:00am</td></tr><tr><td>Malaysian Treasury</td><td>DoS / Switched off</td><td>8:00 am</td></tr><tr><td>University Kebangsaan Malaysia</td><td>DoS / Switched off</td><td>7:00am</td></tr><tr><td>Jobs Malaysia</td><td>DoS / Switched off</td><td>8:00am</td></tr><tr><td>Information, Communications and Culture</td><td>DoS / Switched off</td><td>7:45am</td></tr><tr><td>Human Resouce Ministry</td><td>DoS / Switched off</td><td>3:59am</td></tr><tr><td>National Sports Council</td><td>DoS / Switched off</td><td>7:30am</td></tr><tr><td>Polis Diraja Malaysia (PDRM)</td><td>DoS / Switched off</td><td>8:00am</td></tr></tbody></table>

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

According to MCMC, the attacks have “little impact on Malaysian users”, likely because of (i) the Government has prepared for the worst, (ii) the attacks were on informational websites (not transactional) and thus, minimal sensitive data being compromised, and/or (iii) not the intention of Anonymous to cause digital mayhem.

Anonymous posted its proof to success of its attacks. The group posted some passwords extracted from the website of the Prime Minister Department, www.jpm.gov.my (see below):

JPM-Anonymous-600.jpg

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Best Malaysia VPN | How to Bypass Censorship in Malaysia #OpMalaysia

<hr class="translate_hr">
There has been never a dire need to write about which VPN will work Best in Malaysia. But now especially after recent action by Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) of blocking the Filesharing and P2P websites, it is expected that more censorship is soon to come in Malaysia.

41787_113235248996_4223415_n.jpg

Against this act of Malaysian Authorities, Malaysian anonymous internet users have raised their voices and have been hacking various Malaysian Government sites as a sign of protest. The sites which have been recently hacked by Anonymous hackers include, ‘malaysia.gov.my’ and 91 Other websites according to an anonymous tweet, out of which 51 are government websites. Malaysian authorities have confirmed that their websites have received various DDoS attacks.

There are various ways to bypass the censorship that Malaysian Authorities are developing in their country, few measures involve proxies, DNS settings change and VPN. Proxies really have no use when you are dealing with blockage of file sharing websites, ‘DNS Settings Change’ can play a role, but it is not applicable with everyone and for a long term, as Malaysian authorities will soon block the IP address of all the blocked websites, which will make it impossible to access these sites through ‘DNS Settings Change’ as well . VPN is the only permanent solution to any kind of censorship.

So here you go with the Top 10 VPN Services to Bypass the Censorship in Malaysia and access all blocked sites.

<table width="595" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td valign="bottom" width="59">Rank</td> <td valign="bottom" width="180">Name</td> <td valign="bottom" width="213">Start Price</td> <td valign="bottom" width="142">Link</td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="bottom" width="59">1</td> <td valign="bottom" width="180">Astrill</td> <td valign="bottom" width="213">$25.95/3 Months</td> <td valign="bottom" width="142">See Details</td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="bottom" width="59">2</td> <td valign="bottom" width="180">PureVPN</td> <td valign="bottom" width="213">$6/Month</td> <td valign="bottom" width="142">See Details</td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="bottom" width="59">3</td> <td valign="bottom" width="180">IAPS</td> <td valign="bottom" width="213">$8.95/Month</td> <td valign="bottom" width="142">See Details</td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="bottom" width="59">4</td> <td valign="bottom" width="180">Hidemyass</td> <td valign="bottom" width="213">$11.52/Month</td> <td valign="bottom" width="142">See Details</td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="bottom" width="59">5</td> <td valign="bottom" width="180">Switch VPN</td> <td valign="bottom" width="213">$5.95/Month</td> <td valign="bottom" width="142">See Details</td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="bottom" width="59">6</td> <td valign="bottom" width="180">Cyberghost VPN</td> <td valign="bottom" width="213">$10.83/Month</td> <td valign="bottom" width="142">See Details</td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="bottom" width="59">7</td> <td valign="bottom" width="180">VyprVPN</td> <td valign="bottom" width="213">$14.99/Month</td> <td valign="bottom" width="142">See Details</td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="bottom" width="59">8</td> <td valign="bottom" width="180">ExpressVPN</td> <td valign="bottom" width="213">$12.95/Month</td> <td valign="bottom" width="142">See Details</td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="bottom" width="59">9</td> <td valign="bottom" width="180">CryptoCloud</td> <td valign="bottom" width="213">$19.95/Month</td> <td valign="bottom" width="142">See Details</td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="bottom" width="59">10</td> <td valign="bottom" width="180">ibVPN</td> <td valign="bottom" width="213">$4.96/Month</td> <td valign="bottom" width="142">See Details</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
These VPN Providers are ranked in this TOP 10 List because of the number of servers they provide in different countries, quality of customer support, VPN features, protocols offered, experience in the market and consumer reviews.
Visit Bestvpnservice.com, for the list of all VPN Providers.

If you like it, show us your love by following us at Twitter. Click here to follow.
You can also see here the all time Top 10 VPN Provider list.

Wish you a Happy and Private Internet Life !!