• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

interesting FT comment about sg guys

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah, e.g. defend your thief PM, who pays himself few millions a year too many...

you are put at a disadvantage, cause you are brainwashed here since your high school years, and then brainwashed for 2 years in the army (that's a joke that SG needs such a huge army, really) . Sure, I am a foreigner here, but if i didn't care about you guys i won't be writing this. Cheers.

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Ns is necessary for every country.. but he is quite right in saying we are not really appreciate in a way..

a) ICT should stop at maybe 35 not 40. How do u expect a 40 years old to charge the hill? these lots are mostly with family.. time is better spend with our wife and kids than charging hills.

b) after completing your ICT when you are 40.... what does the government give you? Nothing significant except a piece from worthless printout...

c) when u are old.. and have not enough saving.... who is going to take care of you??...after serving half your life for the country.. the government now says.. GO and ask your children to take care of you.... if you got no money and no children to take care of you... then u eat yourself.... no wonder 63 % of the younger population wants to migrate la..:mad:

Sure, I am a foreigner here, but if i didn't care about you guys i won't be writing this. Cheers.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you are put at a disadvantage, cause you are brainwashed here since your high school years, and then brainwashed for 2 years in the army (that's a joke that SG needs such a huge army, really) . Sure, I am a foreigner here, but if i didn't care about you guys i won't be writing this. Cheers.

He is right... School is one of the way the PAP brainwashes you, be careful where your kids get your education.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
when u are old.. and have not enough saving.... who is going to take care of you??...after serving half your life for the country.. the government now says.. GO and ask your children to take care of you.... if you got no money and no children to take care of you... then u eat yourself.... no wonder 63 % of the younger population wants to migrate la..

Please emigrate out.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
not now....the money in sg is good...

i have a property in thailand.. i spend more than 3 months in a year there..
my plan is to make as much money in SG and retire in thailand or china... :biggrin:

Good for you. It is always good to stay out of sg for sometime to get rid of sinkie pollutants in the body, go to spa to wash it away.