• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Insurance Company flip prata. No wonder their Manager 1 year can make $10 millions

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
1563593155698.png

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just cut off the middleman and allow hospitsls to come up with their own insurance plan. Money deposited in hospitals will be spent on equipment snd training. Money deposited in insurance companies goes to bonuses and gimicks.

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your idea will be copied by PAP.

Just cut off the middleman and allow hospitsls to come up with their own insurance plan. Money deposited in hospitals will be spent on equipment snd training. Money deposited in insurance companies goes to bonuses and gimicks.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People who buy insurance are more prone to becoming seriously ill.

What you focus on, you will eventually become. If you keep thinking of things like 'what if I fall sick' or 'will I have enough to pay medical bills', chances are you'll manifest that reality of falling sick.

All insurance sellers ('financial planners') are essentially conmen (or conwomen) and fearmongers. Do not be fooled by those happy, aspirational advertisements they put out.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN all this vermins companies backend claim dept has many @ginfreely type of lcb finance cunts protecting and defending for the vermins KNN they will come out with all excuse and lies to make your life difficult e.g never receive your claim forms , receipts not found etc so that you will give up claiming KNN @ginfreely fuck your big smelly holes man KNN once my uncle wanted to go all the way to kan their holes onsite by requesting for duplicate receipts and go there with broomstick they scared liao then say found it KNN KNN

Last edited:

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN all this vermins companies backend claim dept has many @ginfreely type of lcb finance cunts protecting and defending for the vermins KNN they will come out with all excuse and lies to make your life difficult e.g never receive your claim forms , receipts not found etc so that you will give up claiming KNN @ginfreely fuck your big smelly holes man KNN once my uncle wanted to go all the way to kan their holes onsite by requesting for duplicate receipts and go there with broomstick they scared liao then say found it KNN KNN

Hope @ginfreely that chaocheebye can claim full, stay in hospital lie there like vegetable, every day gang rape in all her 3 holes. Doctors, nurse, visitors and cleaners, anyone can go in and fuck her.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN hearsay from hospital staff chow hai @ginfreely is especially mean to foreigners when making claims KNN those indo patients come sg for treatments and when they file claims chow hai @ginfreely type say original receipts not received and after they made a trip to get duplicate true copies chow hai @ginfreely type asked them to get doctor letter for the treatment KNN really smelly chow hai KNN

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
People who buy insurance are more prone to becoming seriously ill.

What you focus on, you will eventually become. If you keep thinking of things like 'what if I fall sick' or 'will I have enough to pay medical bills', chances are you'll manifest that reality of falling sick.

All insurance sellers ('financial planners') are essentially conmen (or conwomen) and fearmongers. Do not be fooled by those happy, aspirational advertisements they put out.

first point you mentioned is very true.if you prepare a sum of $ for growing old and sick , you will use the $ for treatment.
2nd point you mentioned is more true than the first point.Agents are scumbag.they promise you the sky to get you sign up everything they want you to sign. once they get your fat commission you cannot find them anymore(they change job). when you need to file a claim and you mentioned the agent told you can leh..but you have no proof after decades later.