• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Insurance agents disappear....

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KNN my auntie tried to contact her insurance agent and discuss about her life policies and other policies. She intends to terminate her policies. But the phone rings and rings and nobody picks up.

This type of insurance agents also got! When you need them most, they all AWOL!!! KNN!!!

What to do now with unfinished life police and endownment funeral plans?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Terminate now,hold on or continue to pay the premiums. Thank you.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my auntie tried to contact her insurance agent and discuss about her life policies and other policies. She intends to terminate her policies. But the phone rings and rings and nobody picks up.

This type of insurance agents also got! When you need them most, they all AWOL!!! KNN!!!

Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Terminate now,hold on or continue to pay the premiums. Thank you.

which ins co is that?

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody pick up doesnt mean AWOL. Maybe having a session at Gayland. Keep on trying
or call the company.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

depends on what your aunt wants, to cash out? to continue insuring?

if she can afford the premiums, and the insured sum is secure, why not?

if your aunt need the cash flow, calculate and see got break even or not.
if there's break even, cash out; if there isn't, can wait till it break even or cut the losses by cashing out now.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is the right of your auntie to continue or discontinue a policy. She can always go down to the headquarters of the insurance company, if she feels strongly about it. Just bring down the necessary documents.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nobody pick up doesnt mean AWOL. Maybe having a session at Gayland. Keep on trying
or call the company.

Good one! My aunty also called her own "personal agent's" office...Lagi worse, no answer at all!!! So called the main office...press 1,2,3...press 2.3.4..press this and press that...pres here and press there...press neh neh lah!!!

She so fed up and she intends to march to the head office and storm the office there. I think she wants to cash out although it's going to be a loss.No break even now.But she scares die no money for her children! KNN! all these agents AWOL when you need them most!

Good times, talk sweet,take you to lunch and dinner, send you flowers and hampers...KNN now all AWOL!!!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
She so fed up and she intends to march to the head office and storm the office there. I think she wants to cash out although it's going to be a loss.No break even now.But she scares die no money for her children! KNN! all these agents AWOL when you need them most!

no break even? :mad: win liao loh... cash is king! huat ah! :biggrin:

sherrry

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think very soon, the hotline at CASE will also start to burst.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is the right of your auntie to continue or discontinue a policy. She can always go down to the headquarters of the insurance company, if she feels strongly about it. Just bring down the necessary documents.

Thank you Brother. My aunty told me she is going down coming Monday...hope the world is still around!!!

Everybody is telling her to sell, sell, sell...terminate, terminate ..terminate...run..run...run....Suddenly everybody is panicking.

Or is it another global hoax? Y2K syndrome???

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Phew.. after so long, finally you said something logical :biggrin:

moneymind

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope that soon can buy insurance from online. Then those insurance agent will not have any chance of earning fat commission and thus insurance cost will be brought down and benefit everyone.

why not? i bought my car insurance on the internet before.

instant approval....but ex siah...hehe..

jw5

Loyal

Post the name of the agent here and write to the newspapers about him/her.
This will bring him out.

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
if your aunty so afraid, better put all her money under her pillow is what the recommendation of OCBC investment consultants.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal

Write a complaint to MAS with the full name of the agent and copy the complaint to te insurance company. Will definitely do wonders for both your response and the future of the insurance agent.