• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Insult PM Lee on his facebook page and lose your job.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We need more courageous heroes like him.

How come CID involved? Pinky or his webmaster made police report?
And if so after investigations did he break any laws? How come no kena charged?

Since he committed Lese Majeste, I think from now one he will find it hard to find get any security related job.. Wait for the coming days to see further developments on this matter..But then again I will not be surprised if this Mat kena hauled up by the Royal FamiLEE's secret police soon..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Give that man a tiger.....er......haram ya.....sorry ba.
Give that man a stick of satay and a aerosmith cd.

See Laksaboy post # 18.. I think the Mat must be seething with anger all this while towards the PAP, when he launched his brutal verbal assault at Pinky on FB.. I will belanjah this Mat an Indon Minah at Geylang to release his tensions..

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I'm the pappy, I will be really worried when people openly criticise them despite the obvious risk it involved.

Will this escalate to the next level soon?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We need more courageous heroes like him.

How come CID involved? Pinky or his webmaster made police report?
And if so after investigations did he break any laws? How come no kena charged?

Another PAP screw up for the Opposition to use as election ammo.
The PAP is using government resources, in this case it is the CID, to stifle public expression of dissatisfaction.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I'm the pappy, I will be really worried when people openly criticise them despite the obvious risk it involved.

Will this escalate to the next level soon?

That's why the SPF needs more poodles. Soon, they will be hiring poodles from India, Pinoyland and China.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
He can easily find a security related job in Malaysia. Maybe Najib will appoint him as personal bodyguard.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His mistake was exposing himself on FB.. But well done to this Mat for being brutally honest in telling Pinky what the 40% think of him all this while..

Instead of criticising him, I feel this Mat should be applauded for his act..

He sacrificed his rice bowl for the People..

Sammyboy's Man of the Year award.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since he committed Lese Majeste, I think from now one he will find it hard to find get any security related job.. Wait for the coming days to see further developments on this matter..But then again I will not be surprised if this Mat kena hauled up by the Royal FamiLEE's secret police soon..

ISD will monitor him. Card him accordingly. SOP.