• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Instruction to remove defamatory threads

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rare sighting :p

97u3gn.jpg

rainnix

Alfrescian
Loyal
The offending threads have been removed. I too take the honorable Minister at his word.

Thank you Sam, any threads of accusation without any proof should be removed. That is my point to Scroobal before he insults me and zapped my points. I demand a restoration.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly,I am lost as to how much of wayang going on here.

You are right about this being a wayang. Absolutely nothing will come out of it. The intent is:

1. To be able to frame and display that pathetic letter from his ex-colleagues so that he can make the claim to one and all that he has pursued such matters in the past, wants to pursue the matter and is pursuing the matter. But sadly, due to the "anonymity" of the Internet, this poor little thing has to now hang his little head in sadness at being so wronged and wring his little hands in helpless despair as he continues to be so wronged.

2. To intimidate everyone posting on the Net into self-censorship.

If Thambi is serious, he would have sought the impressive skills, talent and unquestioned expertise of his esteemed colleague, the recently promoted Sherlock Holmes Balakrishnan, who declared two years ago on 21 February 2009 that:

"Anonymity in cyberspace is an illusion....if need be, we can find you".

Sherlock is but a mere phone call away. So it is puzzling why Thambi has not made that call to Mr Holmes but instead, choose to wring his little hands in despair.

As you have correctly pointed out, it is wayang. It is cheap theatre. Not quite complete but still cheap.

What Thambi needs to do now is to get a coconut tree. He can then, whilst singing the latest Bollywood hit single, prance, dance and chase Sherlock Holmes Balakrishnan around it. A bevy of waist-wriggling, hip-thrusting, sari-clad girls singing the background chorus would complete the wayang.