• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Inspirational story of hardworking foreign worker now living in $1.2 million condo

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Inspirational story of hardworking foreign worker now living in $1.2 million cond

There might a few more but the useless press prefer to focus on a MP who was jobless for 6 years getting a job from a fellow judging panellist.

Goh Cheng Liang was immensely rich, much of it in private holdings, a recluse who preferred to stay on his Yacht. He too had an eye for talent. Old man and GCT failed to entice his man to go to cabinet straight.

Indeed. Billionaire Goh Cheng Liang started by selling nippon paints.

These , mani and ang and all are the " Forgotten people" . In half hr will be Labour Day.

A day to remember these folks. For every Mani that made it. There are hundreds of thousands who came and gone back to india empty handed.

jw5

Loyal
Re: Inspirational story of hardworking foreign worker now living in $1.2 million cond

sinkies haf haier aspirations ...

dey wan hi pay but no nid 2 wok ... wen cums 2 holidays, can throw evryting down n go hunt virtual santa ...

Or gossip on internet forums like this moron who uses the monikers scroobal and Debonerman, among many others. :wink:

attachment.php

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The moral of the story is that if you are 27 years old and come to Singapore and don't have to do NS, Reservists, etc. and can still get a PR, you are easily able to get ahead of sucker Sinkies who have to waste 2-2.5 years of their lives and then face discrimination from employers because of their Reservist obligations.

I know an Indo Chinese who worked in Spore during the 1970's in construction. He hasn't got any paper qualifications just good work ethics. With the money he made in Spore he returned to Batam investing in various properties & businesses.

I asked him why he didn't stay on in Spore?

He told me Spore had too many rules & regulations.
Unlike Sporeans Indonesians don't have to waste a lot of time in schools, NS, doing reservist, ... to be successful.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

u know this guy was destined to do something great,something different,walk down a different path from others.

most people from his circumstances from impoverished third world countries are doomed to live a life of hard labour or work as a maid,earn a meagre wage,get married,have a family and settle down somewhere in a village or a tiny pigeonhole when they are old and retired.

just take a look at most sinkies,after being immigrants to this country for three or four generations many of our parents and relatives ever amounted to in life was blue collar workers or taxi drivers,living in squalid pigeon holes,eating three meals a day at hawker center.but this guy broke the mold in a single generation,he went from construction worker to rocket man.

look at this guy,there was something different about this guy even from the beginning,he was one of the few construction workers that could speak some english when he first came to singapore,he was the only guy who was eager to read and learn everything he could from tamil textbooks,he preferred the company of books to noisy crowds,he took up as many duties and responsibilities and learn the ropes of business as fast as he could,from construction work to delivery to accounting.while his peers were more or less stagnant or stale or comfortable being where they were in life.

hes like a mini li ka shing story or

sounds like you have fallen in love with this asshole. Why don't you bend over and let his bangla lancheow enter your backside?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I know an Indo Chinese who worked in Spore during the 1970's in construction. He hasn't got any paper qualifications just good work ethics. With the money he made in Spore he returned to Batam investing in various properties & businesses.

I asked him why he didn't stay on in Spore?

He told me Spore had too many rules & regulations.
Unlike Sporeans Indonesians don't have to waste a lot of time in schools, NS, doing reservist, ... to be successful.

That is right. If this Thambi Mani had returned to India after a few years running his business and then selling it to someone, he can retire and be the big chief in the village. Instead, he got conned into buying a $1.2 million condo here, the most expensive real estate in Asia.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The moral of the story is that if you are 27 years old and come to Singapore and don't have to do NS, Reservists, etc. and can still get a PR, you are easily able to get ahead of sucker Sinkies who have to waste 2-2.5 years of their lives and then face discrimination from employers because of their Reservist obligations.

the way i see it,this guy came from nothing,the lowest of classes,from a land where they had absolutely nothing,a background ten times poorer than the poorest sinkie.yet he managed to claw his way up from a $18 a day labourer,to a S pass supervisor,to running his own company 19 years later with revenues of 2.5 million a year and 25 employees.

he is self educated with what little education he had in india,spending his nights reading Rapidex textbooks on various subjects rather than spending his free time drinking with his buddies at Rochor rd or Ophir and buying bottles of booze from NTUC,there are lowly educated sinkies that only finished primary or secondary school and spend their lives doing menial work and decades later they are still stuck in the same place in their lives doing the same shit.this guy was a hands on learner and learnt everything he could about the business.

sinkies are spoonfed 12,13 years of education,and when they come out,they become lazy,complacent and brain dead.all they can do is complain about government not providing them with good jobs.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

the way i see it,this guy came from nothing,the lowest of classes,from a land where they had absolutely nothing,a background ten times poorer than the poorest sinkie.yet he managed to claw his way up from a $18 a day labourer,to a S pass supervisor,to running his own company 19 years later with revenues of 2.5 million a year and 25 employees.

he is self educated with what little education he had in india,spending his nights reading Rapidex textbooks on various subjects rather than spending his free time drinking with his buddies at Rochor rd or Ophir and buying bottles of booze from NTUC,there are lowly educated sinkies that only finished primary or secondary school and spend their lives doing menial work and decades later they are still stuck in the same place in their lives doing the same shit.this guy was a hands on learner and learnt every aspect of the business

sinkies are spoonfed 12,13 years of education,and when they come out,they become lazy,complacent and brain dead.all they can do is complain about government not providing them with good jobs.

Don't twist and turn here. All I am saying is that this fucker had advantages that are more meaningful then sinkies. That is a good reason why he succeeded. Just simply ask him one question: "You have to do NS for 2 years before you can get your PR, and then after that 2-3 weeks reservist obligations after that for every year till cycle is complete." You know what Mani will reply to you? "Fuck off, I am not willing to do NS for my PR. Bye Bye I am going back to India." Then this story would never have happened. He would never had started his paint business, etc. Get it? U are so fucking in love with him why u don't both go to Hotel 81.

Last edited:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's thanks to PAP that so many foreigners can come here to pursue the Singapore Dream alongside the lucky sinkies.

Dream lanjio! This is reality. Only this jiak liow be is still pursing the Singapore Dream to be Zorro The Tooth Pick Killer

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Don't twist and turn here. All I am saying is that this fucker had advantages that are more meaningful then sinkies. That is a good reason why he succeeded. Just simply ask him one question: "You have to do NS for 2 years before you can get your PR, and then after that 2-3 weeks reservist obligations after that for every year till cycle is complete." You know what Mani will reply to you? "Fuck off, I am not willing to do NS for my PR. Bye Bye I am going back to India." Then this story would never have happened. He would never had started his paint business, etc. Get it? U are so fucking in love with him why u don't both to Hotel 81.

i doubt it,hes a different type of man,does he look like the type that gives up easily?i guarantee u he wouldnt be where he is today if hes the type that will go awol or quit his job after a couple of months just because things got shitty for awhile like many many many sinkie has.a sinkie quits his job every one or two years

NS u joking?this guy did overtime 7 days a week as a construction worker in order to pay back his $4000 loan.many sinkies want to die just standing in the sun for an hour and doing some saikang or carrying jerry cans.two years is just a delay but it wont stop him from going where hes going,some people start later in life and still succeeded,either u are going to succeed or u wont,2 years is not going to make a difference.

as for reservist im starting to find its a good time to reflect and take stock of ur life,to see what u have been doing,have accomplished in the past year of ur life and where u are going.maybe some things need changes.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Indians should rightfully reclaim singapura as they founded it,

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Indians should rightfully reclaim singapura as they founded it,

it was a miss-identification through ignorance and idiocy. if the landing party was knowledgeable and enlightened, they would have called singapura markatapura instead.

jw5

Loyal

That should happen at about the same time when that gay albino turns straight.

Do you mean the son of Mark Andrew Yeo? (who uses the monikers scroobal and Debonerman, among many others)? :confused:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do you mean the son of Mark Andrew Yeo? (who uses the monikers scroobal and Debonerman, among many others)? :confused:

Stupid fuck. He never mentioned name! Smelly duck liver......LOL......LOL

jw5

Loyal

Stupid fuck. He never mentioned name! Smelly duck liver......LOL......LOL

Mark Andrew Yeo aka scroobal/Deboerman

That is why it is asked as a question. LOL............. LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mark Andrew Yeo aka scroobal/Deboerman

That is why it is asked as a question. LOL............. LOL

And it is because you are truly a smelly duck liver? LOL.....LOL...Your mother's cunt truly stinks. And your father would fuck anything! LOL......LOL

jw5

Loyal

And it is because you are truly a smelly duck liver? LOL.....LOL...Your mother's cunt truly stinks. And your father would fuck anything! LOL......LOL

It's a pity that the cunt of Mark Andrew Yeo's mother stinks. LOL................ LOL

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

NS u joking?this guy did overtime 7 days a week as a construction worker in order to pay back his $4000 loan.many sinkies want to die just standing in the sun for an hour and doing some saikang or carrying jerry cans.two years is just a delay but it wont stop him from going where hes going,some people start later in life and still succeeded,either u are going to succeed or u wont,2 years is not going to make a difference.

as for reservist im starting to find its a good time to reflect and take stock of ur life,to see what u have been doing,have accomplished in the past year of ur life and where u are going.maybe some things need changes.

If given the choice many would want to avoid NS. In my case NS conditions was worse than being a construction worker. At least they have a choice while "lesser mortals" cannot run road.

During BMT I was paid only paid $99 per month. Only got 2 to 3 hours of sleep if I was lucky. Was not allowed to leave camp. NS is also dangerous and had a classmate who died during his BMT. During my time it was more physical demanding with 10 km runs with full packs. I remember the burn't weekends .

All this for what:confused:

I read that NS was started to create a force to prevent the Malaysians from coming down to Spore to arrest LKY. Elsewhere people are saying it was to control unemployment.

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal

At least he is not the bunch of 10 men providing "eye power" while one friend is doing all the hard work.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

If given the choice many would want to avoid NS. In my case NS conditions was worse than being a construction worker. At least they have a choice while "lesser mortals" cannot run road.

During BMT I was paid only paid $99 per month. Only got 2 to 3 hours of sleep if I was lucky. Was not allowed to leave camp. NS is also dangerous and had a classmate who died during his BMT. During my time it was more physical demanding with 10 km runs with full packs. I remember the burn't weekends .

All this for what:confused:

I read that NS was started to create a force to prevent the Malaysians from coming down to Spore to arrest LKY. Elsewhere people are saying it was to control unemployment.

Don't bother with frenchbriefs lah. He is so in love with this apuneh Mani, they might as well baktor. U make the point that I was trying to put thru his thick skull. Every singaporean make has to do NS. If this rule is applied to foreigners who want to become singaporean citizens and PRs, fuckers like this Indian painter will fuck off back to India long ago. what we go thru in the SAF is also known to them. They are not stupid. they don't want to have 4 hrs sleep every night for pathetic pay and risk death and lost of limbs. If you level the playing field and ask PRs like this Indian Painter to serve NS, this news story would not exist.