• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Insert Caption (Please)

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
tinpeiling.jpg

Yeah! GST to help the poor.....like me! :p

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
No bimbo that flashes "V" signs whenever a camera appears is going to get a vote from me.:rolleyes:

What's with that stupid two finger salute anyway????:eek: Why do all Asian bimbos do the same thing when their picture is taken? :confused::confused::confused:

jo.jpg

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
No bimbo that flashes "V" signs whenever a camera appears is going to get a vote from me.:rolleyes:

What's with that stupid two finger salute anyway????:eek: Why do all Asian bimbos do the same thing when their picture is taken? :confused::confused::confused:

How about this pose?

StoneColdFinger.jpg

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

halo, she is bimbo? which part of her is attractive to you?:eek::biggrin:

u like tis type ah? :biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Will u vote for someone who says "i dunno what to say!" and stomps her feet?

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/B_6x_5J78Rs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
v represents the female sex...n in a certain manner, the reproductive system of the woman (imagine/ visualise...heh heh...)...

so flashing a V means...they are ripe n willing? Slurp slurp...

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Many people do the sign lah...

Many politicians do it. So do people who are actually competing in something or fighting a war. "V" signifies victory. Churchill used it often during WW2.

_42301054_churchill_v_sign_416.jpg

My question relates to its use by millions of Ah Lians who flash victory signs whenever their photo is taken. What does it signify? What have they won?:rolleyes:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I'm sure the starving peasants of Singapore will be very impressed with her fashion sense and her values. When it comes to shopping, nobody can beat the Elite!:biggrin:

Kate Spade New York Chrystie Street Large Anisha SKU: #7800374

Larger Image & Additional Views
View All Colors

Kate Spade New York

US$445.00 <form id="prForm" action="/cartAddItem.do" method="post"> <input name="addToCart" type="hidden"> <input name="productId" value="7800374" type="hidden"> <fieldset>
  1. <button id="addToCart" class="btn action addToCart gae-click*Product-Page*PrForm*Add-To-Cart" type="submit" name="addToCart">Add to Shopping Cart</button> In Stock and Ready to Ship!
    Sold by Zappos Retail, Inc.
    Shipping Options
  2. <label for="color">Color:</label> <select id="color" name="colorId" class="btn secondary"> <option value="3">Black</option> <option value="616" selected="selected">Saddle</option> </select>
  3. <label>Women's Size:</label> <input id="d7" value="80325" name="dimensionValues" type="hidden"> One Size
  4. <label>Women's Width:</label> <input id="d8" value="76828" name="dimensionValues" type="hidden"> One Size
  5. Add to My Favorites Share
  6. Don't See the One You Want?
</fieldset> </form>

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah lians do it to signify that their legs are wide open and their virginity is either popped or up for grabs.