• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Insensitive posts and comments recently in this forum

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not sure if this has become the norm for sometime but I can't help but notice some of the posts and comments about people caught up in unfortunate situations and circumstances are treated with cruel and heartless comments. These are human tragedies many of which are personal in nature and should not be source of ridicule. I am not talking about profanities which are par for the course for a forum like this but the lack of compassion is striking. If this people are your mothers or daughters would you make the same remarks.

SarahPeiLing

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not sure if this has become the norm for sometime but I can't help but notice some of the posts and comments about people caught up in unfortunate situations and circumstances are treated with cruel and heartless comments. These are human tragedies many of which are personal in nature and should not be source of ridicule. I am not talking about profanities which are par for the course for a forum like this but the lack of compassion is striking. If this people are your mothers or daughters would you make the same remarks.

That was the point I was making about Benjamin Lim's case. The victim is an 11 year old girl! How can you possibly blame her for anything? Even if she over-reacted, she is just a kid. Even an adult stuck in a lift would feel some degree of fear despite Benjamin's young age, what more a CHILD.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who feel sensitive abt these posts should apply lky gel to their keyboards n type with okotomo 0.02 strapped to their fingers. Get a life. This is not caused the most offensive forum for nothing.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw the comments about her and I was dismayed. Going after the Police is one thing but the child was really inappropriate.

That was the point I was making about Benjamin Lim's case. The victim is an 11 year old girl! How can you possibly blame her for anything? Even if she over-reacted, she is just a kid. Even an adult stuck in a lift would feel some degree of fear despite Benjamin's young age, what more a CHILD.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
this site has good journalism balance view.

a balance view should be taken constructively and not dismiss as insensitive.

don't be like sissy char bor LKY, like girl cannot take comments constructively.

I saw the comments about her and I was dismayed. Going after the Police is one thing but the child was really inappropriate.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You obviously have no idea about Sam. He is one of the most principled person that I have encountered. You should read about the meaning of "yanking the chain". You probably have no idea who else is playing the devil's advocate in this forum.

Ah boss sam makes alot of insensitive remarks...the TS should settle with him.....

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You obviously have no idea about Sam. He is one of the most principled person that I have encountered. You should read about the meaning of "yanking the chain". You probably have no idea who else is playing the devil's advocate in this forum.

keep sucking up bro,its working.

we know you are the devil for one,others may be playing the advocate but u are the devil,PAP ib in the closet.

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I believe in karma.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Benjamin was ugly or appeared like a perv. Hence, even a careless brush would look like a molest attempt. Would the girl have claimed molest if the guy looked like some Korean heart throb like Song Joong-Ki?

So who's being cruel here? Some of us, or basically most of us, including the girl?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Benjamin was ugly or appeared like a perv. Hence, even a careless brush would look like a molest attempt. Would the girl have claimed molest if the guy looked like some Korean heart throb like Song Joong-Ki?

So who's being cruel here? Some of us, or basically most of us, including the girl?

The whole issue was the fact that a report was made of simple molest and they sent 5 police officers down. The boy was not a flight risk. It could have been a matter of sitting down one on one to get clarity on the matter.

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
keep sucking up bro,its working.

we know you are the devil for one,others may be playing the advocate but u are the devil,PAP ib in the closet.

Not so fast Bro frenchbriefs. Must gather enough evidence.
Then nail it.:cool:
Sometimes, its difficult to understand Bro scroobal's intention so the best option is observation.
Bro frenchbriefs, don't take it too seriously.
Please continue to contribute your views, and opinions here, I enjoy reading them.
Cheers :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The whole issue was the fact that a report was made of simple molest and they sent 5 police officers down. The boy was not a flight risk. It could have been a matter of sitting down one on one to get clarity on the matter.

The boy was ugly or looked like a perv. He was also a student from a neighbourhood school. How else would you expect others to view him?

Like I said, there may not even be a molest case to begin with if the dead kid appeared more handsome or pleasant like some young korean actor.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Such insensitive remarks....i am just calling a spade a spade

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The boy was ugly or looked like a perv. He was also a student from a neighbourhood school. How else would you expect others to view him?

Like I said, there may not even be a molest case to begin with if the dead kid appeared more handsome or pleasant like some young korean actor.

How do you think things would have turn out if the boy was from RI?