• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Innovative synchronised walking quite funny - A MUST WATCH

shawna

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/E7cQtbMtODk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Amazing how these japs are so creative in bringing this act together to the public. this i called innovative :wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The MIW should do this at the next NATIONAL DAY...after all we have so many BG's, MG's in the government...the contigent should be led by BG "mee siam mai hum", with I forgot... the Rear "adnirers" also, how many we have? what do you think??

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The MIW should do this at the next NATIONAL DAY...after all we have so many BG's, MG's in the government...the contigent should be led by BG "mee siam mai hum", with I forgot... the Rear "adnirers" also, how many we have? what do you think??

Too dangerous. They may all end up in the water.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Too dangerous. They might all end up in the water.