• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indonesian 'robbed graves for black-magic flying spell'

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20131216_blackmagic_afp.jpg

Monday, Dec 16, 2013
CILACAP, Indonesia - An Indonesian man has admitted stealing human remains from graves to use in black-magic spells he believed would give him the power of flight and invisibility, police said Monday.

Police detained Resi Rokhis Suhana, 27, in the south of the main island of Java on Sunday, following reports that bones were stolen from graves, including those of twin babies.

He was arrested in a banana plantation in Cilacap district in possession of bones, ripped white shrouds of the type used in Muslim burials, women's underwear and a sickle, police said.

"In preliminary questioning, he admitted robbing the graves to perfect a magical power called 'Ultimate Magical Knight'," said local police chief Andry Triaspoetra.

Following his arrest, Suhana was admitted to hospital to evaluate his mental health.

Some still believe in black magic in Muslim-majority Indonesia, a sprawling archipelago of more than 17,000 islands inhabited by a kaleidoscope of different peoples.

In 2003, a man was arrested for eating the flesh of a freshly buried old woman in what he believed was part of a ritual to make him invincible.

The justice ministry earlier this year proposed banning "black magic" that causes death or suffering, an offence which would carry a five-year prison sentence.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Javanese black Magic very powderful.. Thats why past Indonesian Presidents all have their own Javanese magic consultants.. Suharto when he was alive loved to bath inside this river as instructed by his Bomoh to cleanse himself and make his rivals fear him.. And I believe Thai, Burmese, and Laos black magic stuff also powerful..

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Javanese black Magic very powderful.. Thats why past Indonesian Presidents all have their own Javanese magic consultants.. Suharto when he was alive loved to bath inside this river as instructed by his Bomoh to cleanse himself and make his rivals fear him.. And I believe Thai, Burmese, and Laos black magic stuff also powerful..

Apparently, Old Man is a close friend of his and even praised him.

20080125-asia.jpg

Suharto: As He Lays Dying
Andre Vltchek
Jakarta, Indonesia
January 25, 2008

It is 4 p.m., Jan. 13, 2008. The main entrance to Pertamina Hospital in South Jakarta is besieged by dozens of journalists. Almost all of them are local, as Indonesia doesn't attract international media conglomerates, unless there is a deadly landslide, tsunami, or airplane crash. Some reporters are placing the lenses of video and photo cameras against the glass of the hospital entrance, hoping to spot at least some action.
But there is hardly any detectable movement inside. Gen. Suharto, the 86-year old former military dictator who ruled Indonesia for more than three decades, is lying somewhere deep inside this unattractive concrete structure, dying or more precisely in a "very critical condition" after almost all organ functions failed, as his doctor told a news conference. He was rushed to the hospital nine days earlier suffering from anemia and low blood pressure due to heart, lung, and kidney problems.

There is no end to the flow of dignitaries offering support or early condolences to his family. Today arrived the stone-faced and tight-lipped former Singaporean Senior Minister Lee Kuan Yew, Suharto's close friend, contemporary, and fellow anti-Communist crusader. Lee, who refused to answer questions of Indonesian journalists, later loosened up to his countrymen, offering his sentiments to Channel News Asia and other Singaporean media: "I feel sad to see a very old friend with whom I had worked closely over the last 30 years not really getting the honors that he deserves. Yes, there was corruption. Yes, he gave favors to his family and his friends. But there was real growth and real progress," Lee was quoted as saying.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY

4384613-burning-joss-sticks-at-the-temple.jpg

China-DSC_6922.jpg

Above for smear of shit on sole of shoe to eat and enjoy now.
When that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY go die his long painful agonising death, the ghouls and demons will be raping and screwing him and not allow him time off to eat joss sticks and candle wax.

HE BETTER START EATING THOSE JOSS STICKS AND CANDLE WAX NOW NOW NOW

longdongsilver

Alfrescian
Loyal

yes their magic so powderful they were ruled by the angmohs for ages

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is also said that LKY is a strong believer of Buddhist/Taoist monks and their advise.

I guess when you are way up there and there is really no one you can trust (even your own family and children are probably suspect), you can only trust in the spiritual world for advise and friendship.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2007-02-18
Happy CNY
WOAH!!

My muscles are aching ALL OVER!!!!!

Momo and I went to Ikea and bought $350 worth of furnishing stuff (all paid by me -_- except for the paint which Momo kindly sponsored), including two new cupboards and a cute flower nightlight!

Momo took my loft bed over to her room ("easier to vaccuum") and left me with a super-single mattress to sleep on the floor till she buys a new bed for me :biggrin:

Many years ago when we just moved in here, I told my mom I wanted my room pink, so she bought pink paint for me... But I really don't like that shade (like strawberry ice-cream shade... I know! I am so difficult), so today! I finally did something about it and painted a wall a deep shade of pink!

I think I'll either put mirrors half over it or paint a mural.

Meanwhile, Mike seems to have secured a job here (all fingers crossed), and it is my one true wish that he turns into a rich angmoh! Then I'll be one of those girls dating rich angmohs - which, I can only imagine, rules!!!!

MUAHAHAHA!

It will possibly rule till some maid walking along Orchard road tries to seduce my rich angmoh by feeding him some nasi kangkang.

Nasi kangkang, a single most disgusting person informed me some time ago, is, erm... cursed rice.

When fed to a man, he will be smitten by you and will do anything for you!

Erm, apparently, the way to make nasi kangkang (or so I heard, do correct me if I am wrong) is to cook a bowl of steaming rice and...

SQUAT ABOVE IT AND LET THE WATER CONDENSE ON YOUR BYEBYE!

And thus the water drips back into the rice, and all that's left now is to feed it to the man of your choice, and he is yours!!!!!

YIKES!

So gross!
The byebye won't burn meh, I thought steam is 100 degrees leh! Orh bi good if she burns I guess, serves her right for resorting to trickery like this!

Ha! I am imagining some chick trying to do this and burning her genitals. She'll be hopping around feeling damn pissed off with herself! Not only did she not succeed in making a bowl of nasi kangkang, even if the boy likes her out of his own will she can't have sex with him coz she is burnt! MUAHAHA

Obviously, some of you may be frowning now, thinking, "Why would Mike accept a bowl of rice from some strange female?"

That, my dear friend, is good and logical thinking, but angmohs are super greedy and will eat anything! I'm just saying.

I got shitloads of photos but no time to edit them yet.

And for those of you who wanted Rozz's blog add, here it is! She's a pretty good blogger I must say. :smile:

Pictures maybe tomorrow or the day after.

Posted by http://xiaxue.blogspot.com/p/faqs.html
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's called nasi "wap" - kangkang is the position the bitch adopts whilst steaming the cauliflower (for vegans) or abalone (non-veg) or just plain beef-curtains for the yanks and closer to home, those that frequent yoshinoya :p

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is also said that LKY is a strong believer of Buddhist/Taoist monks and their advise.

I guess when you are way up there and there is really no one you can trust (even your own family and children are probably suspect), you can only trust in the spiritual world for advise and friendship.

Lau Cheebye also got one Malay Uncle and seek his views on certain matters regarding Malay mystics.. That Malay uncle up lorry liao few years ago.. He is of Indonesian descent staying in Potong Pasir.. Used to be Lau Cheebye's personal gardener.. Very Loyal to Lau Cheebye and his family to the end.. Also ex Potong Pasir PAP RC man.. I believed he's their top por lumpar there during Mr Chiam's time as Oppo MP of Potong Pasir..

When he celebrated his Birthday in the early 2000s, Lau Cheebye could not attend the Birthday Party held by the PAP Por Lumpars there for this Malay Uncle., so Lau Cheebye sent his son Pinky to attend.. And Pinky did attend the Birthday Party..

Many Potong Pasir Malay residents knew about this Uncle and his relationship with the Royal FamiLEE and they also knew that he was a Bomoh..

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Zeddy, LKY is a brilliant statesman. U mean he believe flying keris, flying carpets?:biggrin:

Btw try telling such story to idiots like Devilwithin and tat resident racist butthurt half nigger Jah Jamban.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Zeddy, LKY is a brilliant statesman. U mean he believe flying keris, flying carpets?:biggrin:

Btw try telling such story to idiots like Devilwithin and tat resident racist butthurt half nigger Jah Jamban.:rolleyes:

My late Ah Kong ( grandfather ) used to stay in Potong Pasir back in the 80s.. He mixed well with the Malay residents there as he was very fluent in Malay..( he was borned in Batu Pahat ).. So he knew the what was going on at Potong Pasir then.. PAP por lumpars then tried to recruit him to join their RC gang but he declined because of his dislike for PAP..

As for the Malay uncle that I mentioned, my Ah Kong did drink kopi and chatted with him many times at the kopitiam near to the Indian temple at Potong Pasir.. I even accompanied my Ah Kong few times for his daily afternoon kopi sessions.. Thats why my Ah Kong knew of that Malay Uncle many called Encik Buang.. Many Malays also went to seek his service..