• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indonesian planning cyber war against Singapore

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They are planning to hack us liao!

1622224_508957219219344_1039172699_n.png

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This will be interesting, getting my chips and Asahi ready for the "show".

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can anyone do a translation to English on what they're planning to do? Good lah if they want to do hack any Pappy Govt sites.. That' the Pappies problems not our taiji.. Go Indons Go!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If something goes wrong in Spore e.g. MRT breakdown. How do we know if it is the PAP brand of incompetence or a cyber attack:confused:

kohpc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let them carry on so that we can electronically wipe out all the dirty money that they have deposited here.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You will never know even if they blamed cyber-attack. Pap just a bunch of crooks preaching others except themselves.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If something goes wrong in Spore e.g. MRT breakdown. How do we know if it is the PAP brand of incompetence or a cyber attack:confused:

If the indo's really hack SMRT then they are seriously dumb fucks.

The fucking train breaks down at an obscene rate even without external intervention.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can anyone do a translation to English on what they're planning to do? Good lah if they want to do hack any Pappy Govt sites.. That' the Pappies problems not our taiji.. Go Indons Go!

They say sinkies are cowards who wait for 2016...and no balls to protest..

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They say sinkies are cowards who wait for 2016...and no balls to protest..

Tonychat, you know even though I loved to make fun of you, but sometimes I do respect you for speaking out against the PAP like a true freedom fighter..

I regard you as the Nelson Mandela of Singapore and you're the Anwar Ibrahim of Sammyboy Forum..

So will you be doing a protest outside Parliament this Friday?