• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Indonesian air pollution: estimated 2200 premature deaths in Singapore

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Global Fire Emissions Database reports that in 2015, fires in Indonesia generated about 600m tonnes of greenhouse gases, which is roughly equivalent to Germany’s entire annual output.

The smoke contains dangerous chemicals such as carbon monoxide, ammonia and cyanide. A study by Harvard and Columbia universities revealed that the haze may have caused the premature deaths of more than 100,000 people in south-east Asia in 2015. The authors estimated that there were 91,000 deaths in Indonesia; 6,500 in Malaysia and 2,200 in Singapore.

https://www.theguardian.com/global-...feb/04/indonesian-air-pollution-death-justice

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The Global Fire Emissions Database reports that in 2015, fires in Indonesia generated about 600m tonnes of greenhouse gases, which is roughly equivalent to Germany’s entire annual output.

The smoke contains dangerous chemicals such as carbon monoxide, ammonia and cyanide. A study by Harvard and Columbia universities revealed that the haze may have caused the premature deaths of more than 100,000 people in south-east Asia in 2015. The authors estimated that there were 91,000 deaths in Indonesia; 6,500 in Malaysia and 2,200 in Singapore.

https://www.theguardian.com/global-...feb/04/indonesian-air-pollution-death-justice

I believe it. Basically, Indons have been killing sinkies in the thousands for years thru the haze and the PAP does nothing about it. I have always suspected this because the similar type air hazards in China kills tens of thousands a year. I advocate bombing the fucks into oblivion. As well as arresting any of the executives of the palm oil companies. But PAP is balless.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe it. Basically, Indons have been killing sinkies in the thousands for years thru the haze and the PAP does nothing about it. I have always suspected this because the similar type air hazards in China kills tens of thousands a year. I advocate bombing the fucks into oblivion. As well as arresting any of the executives of the palm oil companies. But PAP is balless.

What's worse is that the PAP has been trying to cover up the problem for years.