• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indonesia apologises to Singapore while WP refuses to apologise to the hawkers

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

Here we can see the difference between a genuine First World statesman and those wayang Third World petty Hammerrhoid amateurs:

Indonesian president apologises to Singapore and Malaysia for forest fires
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jun/24/indonesian-president-singapore-malaysia-fires

Hammerrhoids refuses to apologise to the hawkers for their inconvenience and financial losses
http://www.ahpetc.sg/media-release-10-june-2013/

A truly First World statesman is one who can recognise and admit his mistake for causing inconvenience and hardship to Singaporeans, and apologise.

On the contrary, a truly wayang Third World pretenders are ones who can only find excuses to cover up their mistakes and to deflect blame to everyone and anyone except themselves. They refuse to admit their mistakes that have caused so much inconvenience and financial losses to the hawkers.

These unrepentant wrongdoers will never apologise to the hawkers and don’t even have the balls to see them face-to-face. They are totally unfit to serve in the public office.

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

Upon hearing that the “Third World President” is apologising, the truly wayang “First World” Towkay replied disdainfully, contemptuously:

“ Me? To apologise to those hawkers?
Haha! Move on lah,…….SUCKERS!!!”

1013708_596124427087215_1245285119_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1013708_596124427087215_1245285119_n.jpg

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
let's look at the case in simpler light:

2sg chia (plt sgt) assigned a toilet for ah boy's section to clean, ah boy & his section mates got ready the utensils & detergent to get the task done. suddenly, ah poh from another platoon appears from nowhere

ah poh: "i'm the expert, i wash toilets for a living, & i'm platoon toilet IC, lemme clean the toilet for u la"
ah boy: "r u sure or not? u not from my platoon leh, how can?"
ah poh: "eh, dont be shy la, i'm the expert, i got permission from my plt sgt (2sg bala) liao"
ah boy: "ok lor, since u got permission & insist then u can do it lor... but pls lemme know if u need help hor?"
ah poh: "relax la, limpeh is platoon toilet IC, confirm swee swee buey zao zui"
ah boy: "ok lor, thanks hor"

during stand-by platoon line, the platoon sgt found the cleanliness of the toilet not up to standard. when asked about the substandard cleanliness...

ah boy: "sorry sgt, ah poh from the other platoon sought permission from his plt sgt, and he cleaned the toilet citing that he knows every detail of the inspection criteria"

2sg chia investigates & asks ah poh about the matter

2sg chia: "oi! u say u r plt toilet IC from that platoon, r u sure bala teach expect this kind of sub standard cleanliness?
ah poh: "sgt, usually my standard is not so lousy, but bobian, i couldn't get the right ppl to help, and i was cleaning the toilet very much on my own"
2sg chia: "did u not tell ah boy that u could do it?"
ah poh: "but sgt, i didn't have any resourse/ utensil/ detergent, i tried to ask the rest of the guys in your plt for $ in order to get the utensils to clean the toilet, but seeing that time was running out, i chin chai clean it myself"

2sg chia reprimands ah boy for failing to ensure the task was done appropriately, and orders for the toilet to be cleaned again. ah boy & section proceeds to go ahead with the cleaning

meanwhile, ah poh goes to the CSM

ah poh: "encik, ah boy from that platoon sipeh jiak zua leh"
csm: "jiak zua? how so?"
ah poh: "he ask me to help him wash toilet, but when i went to help, he left me to clean the toilet all by myself, and he didnt even gimme the utensils/detergent lor"
csm: "wah, in that case i think i will confine ah boy's platoon"
ah poh: *snigger & chuckle

----

moral of the story, ah poh sabotaged ah boy's section, as he failed to clean the toilet up to standard despite knowing what is required. ah boy & section is being reprimanded & ordered to re-clean the toilet.

so now, who owes who the apolgy??