• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Indonesia] - 27-year-old woman and 83-year-old man meet, fall in love, get married within a month

Mark9999

Alfrescian
Loyal
nobody else would drink it. not even Wyclef! :sick:

Did Boss sponsor her to produce the album.?

IMG_20190822_164827.jpg

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
If people says it is love in this kind of union must be deceiving themselves.
Either
- he is rich (as in most cases)
- girl is crazy/gullible ... you name it.
- or parent sold the girl.

IQ and Race
IQ and race man. Sound like you are envy. He dare, you dare not. He can, you cannot. Clearly the source of your suffering is none other than your race! :laugh:

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
IQ and race man. Sound like you are envy. He dare, you dare not. He can, you cannot. Clearly the source of your suffering is none other than your race! :laugh:

I know my limitation ... if I cannot afford worldly desires, so be it. I will just look for substitution which I can afford.

E.g. As above, I cannot a SYT to marry
So I marry a less perfect one. One which is MLIF or suit my social status. Else visit Geylang if can't afford to marry. Last resort is to self ejaculation if everything cannot afford. I am ready to admit my limitations, can you?

IQ and Race