• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indon Maid Making Love in Chinese Garden

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Downloading the video before some prude flags it for removal. :wink:

Those Ah Neh voyeurs looks like they wanted to join in.

"Room for another one, bro?"

These idiots want to fuck in Chinese Garden also don't know how to be tactical. Hide within the vegetation or go to the top floor of the pagoda lah. Bodoh. :biggrin:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
This couple needs a caning for putting on such a poor display of lovemaking....even rats fuck more passionately.

jw5

Loyal
According to my sources, the maid was having sex with the subservient family butler. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Ah Nehs should have cheered him on, clap for him and given him pats of encouragement on his shoulders.

It is rude to just stand around and stare. Please be more interactive and considerate.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like indonesia. Possibly aceh where there are moral cops patrolling. So cannot use hotel as it is aginst the law.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like indonesia. Possibly aceh where there are moral cops patrolling. So cannot use hotel as it is aginst the law.

In RI maid fucks in bushes or forested place....... my Indon fren tells me so
Why they openly did it here is beyond me........ perhaps they wanted to be named Heros so that they could be copulated on the bow of a junk warship........

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In RI maid fucks in bushes or forested place....... my Indon fren tells me so
Why they openly did it here is beyond me........ perhaps they wanted to be named Heros so that they could be copulated on the bow of a junk warship........

The 'bitch' is in heat...the dog, just blindly follow, & they copulate anywhere...sometimes, in DEEP HEAT...the dog cannot disengage its 'dong;e'....ha ha ha ha

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is always an experience to do it in forested areas.

When you are one with nature, it brings out the primal instincts which undeniably, is the best aphrodisiac.

During the haze last year, I was depressed because I was deprived of outdoor sex for many weeks :(