• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indon ‘Influencer’ faces 5 years in prison for ‘blasphemy’ and ‘hate speech’ for trying pork in TikTok video

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://restofworld.org/2023/indonesia-influencer-faces-jail-pork-eating-tiktok/

In a TikTok clip posted on March 9, Indonesian influencer Lina Luftiawati, who uses the stage name Lina Mukherjee, sits in front of a plate of rice, vegetables, and a slab of crispy pork skin. As a Muslim, Mukherjee’s religion forbids the consumption of pig meat. “Bismillah, I think I will be taken off my family [register] because I’m curious about pork skin,” she says to the camera, giggling, before she tucks in.

One week, 13 million views, and scores of angry comments later, the country’s top Muslim clerical body issued a fatwa — a ruling on Islamic law — against Mukherjee. In its fatwa, the Indonesian Ulema Council said it considered the clip blasphemous. On March 15, a Muslim cleric in South Sumatra filed a police report in Palembang, a city with strong representation from the religious right.

Last week, on May 5, the influencer was officially named a suspect in a blasphemy case. She now faces up to five years’ jail under Indonesia’s blasphemy and hate speech laws….

For her part, Mukherjee apologized for the video and promised to be more mindful of her social media content in the future. “I apologize to the people of Indonesia, because as a public figure I made a mistake. In the future, I will use my social media better [for more] useful [content],” she told local media in early May. Despite religious factions in Palembang lobbying for her to be held in detention, she remains at home while police investigate the case.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I has peanuts cooked in crispy pork skin before but the pinoy bartender didn't inform me about it.

ah pek, you should upload to tiktok

Indonesia-Tiktok-header-1600x900.png

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Consuming pork makes you smart. That's why Islamic preachers don't want Muslims to do that as it will lead them to leave Islam after becoming smart.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrt chinese chicks? That will be very difficult.
Tat is haram because almost everyday they eat pork. Saliva is all pork. U better avoid yellow tribes at all costs. As for hui, u can't interact so no point and they can eat non halal as long as no pork but u can't.. U can have the Caucasian. Tq.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://restofworld.org/2023/indonesia-influencer-faces-jail-pork-eating-tiktok/

In a TikTok clip posted on March 9, Indonesian influencer Lina Luftiawati, who uses the stage name Lina Mukherjee, sits in front of a plate of rice, vegetables, and a slab of crispy pork skin. As a Muslim, Mukherjee’s religion forbids the consumption of pig meat. “Bismillah, I think I will be taken off my family [register] because I’m curious about pork skin,” she says to the camera, giggling, before she tucks in.

One week, 13 million views, and scores of angry comments later, the country’s top Muslim clerical body issued a fatwa — a ruling on Islamic law — against Mukherjee. In its fatwa, the Indonesian Ulema Council said it considered the clip blasphemous. On March 15, a Muslim cleric in South Sumatra filed a police report in Palembang, a city with strong representation from the religious right.

Last week, on May 5, the influencer was officially named a suspect in a blasphemy case. She now faces up to five years’ jail under Indonesia’s blasphemy and hate speech laws….

For her part, Mukherjee apologized for the video and promised to be more mindful of her social media content in the future. “I apologize to the people of Indonesia, because as a public figure I made a mistake. In the future, I will use my social media better [for more] useful [content],” she told local media in early May. Despite religious factions in Palembang lobbying for her to be held in detention, she remains at home while police investigate the case.
The mudslimes are soo obsessed with makan pork. But there are so many issues to deal with, health care, poverty, over population. Corruption..n the mudslimes kpkb about someone b eating pork?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
The mudslimes are soo obsessed with makan pork. But there are so many issues to deal with, health care, poverty, over population. Corruption..n the mudslimes kpkb about someone b eating pork?

makan pork is serious issue, could affect a muslim eligibility to go heaven.