• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indigenous Aussies & Kiwis looked different, why?

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Australia and New Zealand are far away from everywhere but close to each other why both country's indigenous people look so different? Are they not supposed to be related since they are so close to each other?

View attachment 14575

View attachment 14576

lianbeng replies: if u go to aus u will hear them f-ing nz n if u go to nz u will hear them f-ing the aussies! :biggrin: maorists n aborigines will fight each other till death!

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
force simi? white men religion can be force one meh? please stop spreading lies lah!

Islam is the only religion you cannot get out man!

APOSTASY! They hang you for leaving Islam!

U r a fuckin moron. Can't be bothered to waste my time on idiots like u. Go and find put urself if u r interested.

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
sochi2014;1807858[QUOTE said:
]force simi? white men religion can be force one meh? please stop spreading lies lah!

Are you that ignorant? Don't you know there is a saying referring to the colonization days of non-white countries which goes- the soldier follows the missionary? How was Christianity spread in South America by the conquistadors? You Google and find out for yourself. Also don't forget to Google for the Spanish Inquisition and the decimation of the Cathars community. Then post your comments here.

Islam is the only religion you cannot get out man! APOSTASY! They hang you for leaving Islam![

Correction. In Muslim countries they behead those who leave Islam.

http://nohalal.wordpress.com/2013/0...olice-station-with-her-head-in-kolkata-india/
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=413_1339017292

wayanggedek

Alfrescian
Loyal
These indigenous people had finally come a long way, some of them are ministers and business leaders in their own country. They are no different from the colonizers nor new immigrants if given the same opportunities. This dispels all those myths about IQ development levels of different people and races.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These indigenous people had finally come a long way, some of them are ministers and business leaders in their own country. They are no different from the colonizers nor new immigrants if given the same opportunities. This dispels all those myths about IQ development levels of different people and races.

how did you arrive at this ridiculous conclusion? have you seen first hand the state of indigenous communities in australia???

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the discussion is not joking, please refrain from calling people or races names. Ok you must mean the Dravidians.

OK let's call them piggy head shakers ok.

You see how the arbos have the same type of features as the piggy head shakers the only diff is the piggy head shakers in shitland have some aryan in them.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Excuse me IQ studies were conducted by renowned scientists. You can also see the difference in civilizations. Whites seem to have the best civs but east asians are not far behind or even better sometimes. South east asians come next and then finally the darkest skins. Notice something. No matter where the darkest skinned people are located and you know they aren't only in africa but all over the world like papuan new guineans for example their society is the most primitive and violent of all. Anywhere. Whether it's in the new world or in africa or oceania for example. Please tell me why.

This applies to the other races as well. Look at how poor and undeveloped shit land is.

Another thing i have noticed is when it comes to anything that shows your race in a poor light you just deny it but yet are so adamant to say it is the truth when your race does well in it. Let's give an example say sports. Suppose i say not all races perform differently in physical endevours and everyone is equal you would probably be the one to disagree saying blacks or darker skinned races perform better in sports. So do you think everyone performs the same in sports?

I know of some super defensive ppl like you usually m&ds and kelings where they must come on top of everything and complain of racism over everything.