• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indians will Mess Up Singapore!

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scoot is just a corporate failure waiting to happen if not already... fucked up airlines with no vision and mission....

I can run it better than the clowns they sent there anytime man

Tony Fernandez is running HIS own coy. Its his money and his company.

Scoot and Tiger are hired hands just meeting their pre agreed KPI to get the bonuses. They will do no further as any more will not bring anything in addition to them.

The outcome and successes of the coys are visible just based on the above premises.

And BTW, Tony is not from India but a local Malaysia bred.

Last edited:

erection2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not a fan of QPR but Tony Fernandes is alright. Smart guy who knows how to run a budget airline. Can't say the same for the idiots of Tiger Airways and Scoot.

Since Scoot started, I have not seen any good press about them. Instead, their flights are always cancelled and plenty of complaints about them. I wonder who are the idiots running this airline.

erection2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually its a bunch of ex-SIA staff led by a few "Ang-moh" (Aussies I believe).

The airline is really very poorly run. Air Asia and Jetstar did a very good job. I pity those people who pre-booked their hotels only to find themselves stranded at Changi Airport.

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot of them are in the biggest and most powerful banks. it is just a question of time then.......

I believe this is a ticking-timebomb waiting to happen. The next soon to come financial crisis will be done-in by Indians as you correctly mention above.

Why would you put people that make a mess of their own countries financial system in charge of massive financial organizations? Puppets? Fall guys? Or plain ignorance of the fact?

The movie Inside Job(US financial crisis) pretty much sums up what the Americans think of Pandit running Citi when they said "Is he running Citi or Citi running him?"

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
This place must never be turned into Sindiapore. Indians have always been the minority race after the malays. Now what with the cheap Indian imports, who come with 2 children and more, they may already have overtaken the malays. Soon if we dont stop them, they will outnumber even the Chinese majority who are struggling to get it up to 2.1.

Our local Indians do not look down on the Malays and communicate easily with them in malay and English. India Indians do not speak Malay and do not want to stoop to speak to them.

The immigration policy must really be careful to filter off these snooty types who come in to leech, escape their own deplorable home conditions, splatter our parks and playgrounds with their screaming children, and soak up the safety and security which India cannot offer their women and children. Once I asked why they dont contribute or pay back to society here, and they replied "We pay taxes too what"

This is the kind of talents the govt bring in - cant understand what's meant by contriubtion.

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe this is a ticking-timebomb waiting to happen. The next soon to come financial crisis will be done-in by Indians as you correctly mention above.

Why would you put people that make a mess of their own countries financial system in charge of massive financial organizations? Puppets? Fall guys? Or plain ignorance of the fact?

The movie Inside Job(US financial crisis) pretty much sums up what the Americans think of Pandit running Citi when they said "Is he running Citi or Citi running him?"

Speaking of terrorism, what happened to the little Indian International School terror wanna-be? Is he sent back to their homeland never to return?

Why is this all so quiet? It is after all a threat to our nation and should be treated very seriously.

PooBorKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speaking of terrorism, what happened to the little Indian International School terror wanna-be? Is he sent back to their homeland never to return?

Why is this all so quiet? It is after all a threat to our nation and should be treated very seriously.

If its a sinkie, the verdict will be swift and harsh. For foreigners, a different set of rules applies.