• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indians will Mess Up Singapore!

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Exactly! They must be stopped before we end up like Fiji!

Tuyapeh says wtf is the head of the biggest bank in Singapore?? Wtf is the chief justice?? How many of them are in your cabinet???

or as the clowns here like to say....guess the race?

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually this one I have to agree..

If you want examples of other countries, just look at the UK where millions of Indians have taken to. They have created unbelievable social disorder(jobs, social divides by creating indian towns/communities and unwilling to assimilate with the locals etc) plus bringing in the threat of terrorism and their own society problems (caste, tribal fighting, drinking issues etc).

Australia is the other example where the society openly hates them (ask why particularly these societies and not so much with other Asian immigrants??). Canada will soon have such issues (if not already) due to influx from these people.

Our leaders will have to do a study of the medium to long term effect of these immigrants especially from the south Asia region. This cannot be a diluted as a "racist" thing if it is an fact happening in those countries already. The short term "benefits" of the doubtful "cheap and skilled" labor cannot be compared against the medium to long term damage to the country.

These farkers screw up india, thrive in a mess and makes money.
They come to Singapore, will defintely mess it up.
Say no to PAP! No to Indians PRs or Citizens!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually this one I have to agree..

If you want examples of other countries, just look at the UK where millions of Indians have taken to. They have created unbelievable social disorder(jobs, social divides by creating indian towns/communities and unwilling to assimilate with the locals etc) plus bringing in the threat of terrorism and their own society problems (caste, tribal fighting, drinking issues etc).

And they've fucked up a prestigious football club. :wink:

[video=youtube;IYwf2SBWa5o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYwf2SBWa5o[/video]

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hope they get relegated further. Next on the line is QPR. They were lucky to get Harry to be the manager. He might save them this season.

Not a fan of QPR but Tony Fernandes is alright. Smart guy who knows how to run a budget airline. Can't say the same for the idiots of Tiger Airways and Scoot.

Buckethead

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got 1 indian tenant above my unit creating noise disturbance day and night, talked to them or through authority still the same...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't forget the pinoys also

Pinoys are more chill and are slackers (not that it's always bad thing, mind you)... they're usually too preoccupied with pleasure than to screw things up.

However, beware of their temper if you start insulting Pacquiao! :wink:

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not a fan of QPR but Tony Fernandes is alright. Smart guy who knows how to run a budget airline. Can't say the same for the idiots of Tiger Airways and Scoot.

Scoot is just a corporate failure waiting to happen if not already... fucked up airlines with no vision and mission....

I can run it better than the clowns they sent there anytime man