• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indians are flooding Australia

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
India now biggest source of migrants to Australia

20130603.153746_indianaussie.jpg

AFP
Monday, Jun 03, 2013

SYDNEY - India has become the leading source of permanent migrants to Australia for the first time, ahead of China, a government report showed Monday.

Reflecting the growing prominence of Asia to Australia, seven of the top 10 source countries during 2011-2012 were from the region, Australia's Migration Trends study showed.

"Between 1996 and 2011, Australia's overseas-born population grew by more than 40 percent to reach six million," said Immigration Minister Brendan O'Connor.

"This was more than double the rate for the Australian-born population and is essential in addressing the demographic challenges of an ageing population.

"With the government's strong emphasis on skilled migration, this sort of growth is also crucial to ensuring depth in Australia's labour force."

The number of permanent migrants from India was 29,018 in 2011/12, up 12.7 percent on the previous year.

China was number two as visa places fell from 29,546 to 25,509.

During the same time British arrivals rose to 25,273 from 23,931 with the Philippines and South Africa four and five respectively.

The report showed that during the past 15 years the number of Indian-born Australian residents increased four-fold while Chinese-born residents tripled.

However, Britain remained the main birthplace of migrants, with 1.18 million calling Down Under home from a total population of 23 million.

New Zealanders are the second biggest (564,920) followed by China (391,060).

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indians are OK to live with they don't clocked the sewage with toilet papers.

Indians are OK to live with they don't like to assimilate and as such cocked their own food and soon more supermarkets can close down.

Indians are OK to live with if they set up more mamak stalls selling roti chanai and cheap food stalls.

Indians are OK to live with since they are cheaper to employ and bring the cost of business down.

Indians are Ok to live with no need to study hard and just be like them buy their fake qualifications from India can find good IT jobs. http://www.scholarshipforusa.com/2009/01/the-truth-about-indian-it-consulting-firms-revealed/

Last edited:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indians are OK to live with they don't clocked the sewage with toilet papers.

Indians are OK to live with they don't like to assimilate and as such cocked their own food and soon more supermarkets can close down.

Indians are OK to live with if they set up more mamak stalls selling roti chanai and cheap food stalls.

Indians are OK to live with since they are cheaper to employ and bring the cost of business down.

Indians are Ok to live with no need to study hard and just be like them buy their fake qualifications from India can find good IT jobs. http://www.scholarshipforusa.com/2009/01/the-truth-about-indian-it-consulting-firms-revealed/

1)No such thing as public toilets in India so no sewage pipes for them to mess with back home

2)India Indians don't like outside food

3)Roti Chanai and Roti Prata are regional Indian food, it's not actually from India

4)Depends on what U employ them for. A lot of Indians in IT in India earns more than U and me

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good on the aussies invite in more shit skins. I am sure they probably prefer them over china ppl cos ..................... well cos they look more ang moh. :rolleyes:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1)No such thing as public toilets in India so no sewage pipes for them to mess with back home

3)Roti Chanai and Roti Prata are regional Indian food, it's not actually from India

4)Depends on what U employ them for. A lot of Indians in IT in India earns more than U and me

wad a crock of elephant shit

you think you're the only one who's lived in ah neh land? :rolleyes:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I worry for the Koalas and the Kangaroos..

The body odour of these Ah Nehs would be a threat to the well being of Australia's native animals..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My emigration applications kena rejected last year due to my body odour.

nin na beh ... will try again this year.

shitland rejected you due to you being too smelly?

HAHAHAH funniest thing i ever heard. I mean is it possible to be too smelly for a keling.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
NZ is second. But Sam doesnt mind. He loves Indians. Maybe he'll outsource IT support for SBF to them so that he can devote more time to cycling.

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
I worry for the Koalas and the Kangaroos..

The body odour of these Ah Nehs would be a threat to the well being of Australia's native animals..

A fair number of Indians are vegetarians. Not the Chinese though. The animals would probable be safer with the Indians. Unless they get raped instead.

PigFace

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can see from your face that you love to eat garbage ah neh food a lot.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No lah. Just that they stand out distinctly amongst whites so appear to be like everywhere. They also smell distinctly which can be detected miles away.