• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian Village in Pandan Valley

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Over the last 2 years there has been an influx of Indian nationals in Pandan valley , the cheapest condo in district 10 vicinity. These cheapos are the main viewers whenever there is an unit for sale , with their bargaining skills and patience , they will often nag and nag the seller until cannot take it anymore . At the end of it they get a bargain , I once met one who claimed to be IT professional from India , when he walked into my unit with his family , they were wearing shoes and sandals on my parquet floor . I quickly told the agent in mandarin to tell them remove their footwear and the indian got angry . He rebutted in english and told me if I object to them wearing footwear into my unit why not tell him straight in english instead of mandarin?

So I told him it is impolite in the first place to wear shoes into someone's unit , I did not expect himand his family to do that . Inorder to give him face , I requested the agent to inform him , yet he get offended ? If more of such arrogant indians move in here , Pandan Valley resale value will drop. They must get rid of their indian lifestyle and bad habits before they can adapt to life here. Noisy and dirty habits must be discarded if they wish to mix into this culture. Learn to be friendly ,caring ,helpful and NOT to take advantage of their neighbours , otherwise they will find life here misearable.

Hope they will be taught some local culture an d manners before they take up residency here .Do not upset our happy and peaceful lifestyle.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
We all know who likes to play the RACIST CARD at all times. U serve them slow, they say u racist. U speak Mandarin to people around them, racist too.

KNN... seems like they forgot about their own CASTE SYSTEM back home!