• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian PR makes sarcastic remarks at SG

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffee Shop Talk - Indian PR makes sarcastic remarks at SG</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">kopiblog <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">9:19 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 1) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>1555.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Manish Grover, a Singaporean PR from India, decided that the time had now come, for him to lecture Singaporeans.
Manish Grover first wrote to Straits Times, to admonish us for not being as proud of Singapore as he is:
I'm a permanent resident, proud to live here and I have been proudly displaying the national flag for the past two years. In contrast, I know of a few Singaporean friends who have stopped displaying the flags, and tell me, 'why bother'?
Manish Grover next lectured us:
My feeling is that Singaporeans are taking things for granted. People of today's generation have no idea what it takes to survive in other countries as they have grown up with the basic amenities in place.
Manish Grover then scolded us upside-down:
They are becoming materialistic and self-centred. An example can be seen in the ensuing debate of raising a child and the perks required to start a family.
Manish Grover was still not done with us. Manish Grover got sarcastic with us:
The way things are going, it will not be a surprise if young, newly-wed couples ask for Government perks before having sex.
Manish Grover decided that one sarcasm won't be enough. So Manish Grover made another sarcastic remark at us:
at least have children for the sake of the nation? Or perhaps, they want the foreign talent to do it for them.
F U, MANISH GROVER!
You are not fit to lecture Singaporeans! Not now. Not in another 100 years!
And wipe that sarcasm off your face. Your mother didn't teach you any manners? Your father didn't teach you how to behave when you are a guest in someone else's home? They teach you to make sarcastic remarks at your host? What kind of moral education did they give you?
Just what's wrong with these people's upbringing? I mean, I visit other countries too. But never once did I write in to the local newspaper to lecture the locals, let alone make one sarcastic remarks after another at the local.
KNNBCCB! I have had enough with all these Indians from India, and Chinese from China! The latter lecture and scold and make sarcastic remarks at Singaporeans just as much. In Lianhe Zaobao!
My message to these people: either shut up and quietly make money here, or balek kampong! Go back to where you came from.
As it is, we don't welcome you here even without you making a fart, to begin with. It's just that we are too polite to tell you in the face. Your public fart is the proverbial straw that breaks the camel's back!
MANISH GROVER
OBC International Trading Pte Ltd
5 Shenton Way No. 21-06
UIC Building
Singapore 068808
+65 6223 0084
+65 6223 0086
[email protected]
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

panama

Alfrescian
Loyal
ALL FTrash out of Singapore! Any historical similarities where foreigners are not welcome? The ang mor in China during boxer revolution? What about those in europe? :biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
of course la, compare to his homeland, he sure he is proud ma.
he is slapping himself. where is ur root? how come u not proud of u r but as a PR?

i know this particular indian in oversea, he is employed as a administrator in a MNC.
once travelling on road in a car, a grp of constrution indian workers were crossing the road illegally, he was saying, "these indians have no discipline? no order at all"

i was thinking why u say these indians, u not meh???:confused::rolleyes:

SammyPapa

Alfrescian
Loyal
ALL FTrash out of Singapore! Any historical similarities where foreigners are not welcome? The ang mor in China during boxer revolution? What about those in europe? :biggrin:

Well I thought Singapore is made up of FT....

New generations......Generations before when it was a fishing village.....

Doesnt that make all of us FT?

xdecepticon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well I thought Singapore is made up of FT....

New generations......Generations before when it was a fishing village.....

Doesnt that make all of us FT?

Those days I doubt our forefathers so arrogant as to tekan the locals like how this Indian PR lecturing us now on how to raise a family mah!

Those days I doubt our forefathers potong jalan the locals and snatched their rice bowls mah!

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
i know this particular indian in oversea, he is employed as a administrator in a MNC.
once travelling on road in a car, a grp of constrution indian workers were crossing the road illegally, he was saying, "these indians have no discipline? no order at all"

i was thinking why u say these indians, u not meh???:confused::rolleyes:

Ha ha ha! This is a good one.:biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SG go india take PR juz to make sarcastic remark?:eek:
so fierce ah?:p

in fact these indians will drift themselves away from other indians below them.
so these indians they regard themselves as wat i really dunno.

so perhaps they are like chameleon?

Last edited:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG go india take PR juz to make sarcastic remark?:eek:
so fierce ah?:p

in fact these indians will drift themselves away from other indians below them.
so these indians they regard themselves as wat i really dunno.

so perhaps they are like chameleon?

north APNN look down on south APNN ??:biggrin:

to me all APNN sama sama... poor personal hygiene..:eek:

PAP_agent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why, this cheap indian labourer is right! The people here lack the drive and hunger which can be found in struggling peoples from 3rd world countries. Everywhere I go I see a sense of resignation and lethargy. A good lecture!

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
after a while , all these expats and indians get assimilated into our culture and they start to behave like spoilt s'poreans as well. :biggrin: