• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Indian news outlet complain Sinkies discriminate against Apunehs and Thambis

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone can see how mudlander chinese bastards like this Cottonmouth male slut has no shame at all and keep continuing his sexual harassment and defamation of me with mudlander pride. The only way to deal with these bastards is to send them to jail. But sinkies are blind to injustice. Moderator is blind. Owner is blind. Police is blind. Everyone is blind to injustice.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone can see how mudlander chinese bastards like this Cottonmouth male slut has no shame at all and keep continuing his sexual harassment and defamation of me with mudlander pride. The only way to deal with these bastards is to send them to jail. But sinkies are blind to injustice. Moderator is blind. Owner is blind. Police is blind. Everyone is blind to injustice.

Since everyone here is blind to injustice of others, why so damn bloody thick-skinned to keep complaining​ of injustice by PAP or other race or foreigners or whatever?

ramai

Alfrescian
Loyal
These indian expats will only look out for their own kind. Even local Indians are subjected to their stereotype. I won't be surprised if Indian MNCs like Tata and Infosys are already blacklisted by MOM for not fulfilling the local quota.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
These indian expats will only look out for their own kind. Even local Indians are subjected to their stereotype. I won't be surprised if Indian MNCs like Tata and Infosys are already blacklisted by MOM for not fulfilling the local quota.

PAP gave them the license to do that....

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I wonder why the PAP and MOM have not commented on this article. it makes some serious allegations about the work environment in zikapore for Apuneh nationals. Certainly, it must dampen PAP efforts to import shit loads of these Thambis. they should be countering it, after all tens of thousands of Indians have read this article. Deafening silence on the part of PAP once again.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Isn't that a form of racism and prejudice,these shitskins they would only practise hiring their own unless it's the occasional Ang moh,and when they look for shelter,they gather together in enclaves, multicultural and multiracial my ass,this country is just a collection of random races living their separate lives and existence in their own separate bubbles.even when u go about in daily live,in army or workplace,the Malays interact with malays,Indians with Indians,Pinoys and Pinoys,Chinese with Chinese.at least in Australia,everyone speak English and different races get along with each other,except for the immigrants that don't speak English.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do u see Chinese work in roti prata shop?

U shd roll back to British Empire time when they were governor of Singapore.

See any Chinese or Indians take top jobs in british governor workplace?

Pommies most racist in the world.

Why No Chinese and Dog allowed in angmoh clubs during colonial time?

Yeah. We firget that drug trafficker cannot mixed with drug addicts.

Branding chinese as uncouth and infantile very degradable.

Banned Chinese entry to American soils and all whiteman policies were meant to stop Chinese entry to australia Canada and USA angmoh racists?

Isn't that a form of racism and prejudice,these shitskins they would only practise hiring their own unless it's the occasional Ang moh,and when they look for shelter,they gather together in enclaves, multicultural and multiracial my ass,this country is just a collection of random races living their separate lives and existence in their own separate bubbles.even when u go about in daily live,in army or workplace,the Malays interact with malays,Indians with Indians,Pinoys and Pinoys,Chinese with Chinese.at least in Australia,everyone speak English and different races get along with each other,except for the immigrants that don't speak English.

Last edited: