• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian model vows to strip for World Cup win

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
20110330.174137_modelind.jpg

NEW DELHI - Women in India are encouraged to dress modestly at all times, but a brasher side to modern life has been exposed after a popular model vowed to strip naked if the nation wins the cricket World Cup.

Poonam Pandey, 20, who features in a best-selling Indian swimwear calendar, said she wanted to provide an incentive to players by promising them she would bare all - though whether her offer will be welcomed is not known.

"I'm a cricket fanatic and I'm a diehard supporter of my nation. India needs a lot of support and this is my way of supporting the team," she told several newspapers on Wednesday.

pic7.jpg

pic8.jpg

pic9.jpg

pic10.jpg

pic6.jpg

Asked by reporters if she was pulling of a publicity stunt, she replied: "Absolutely not. I'm confident of my body and I'm doing this to excite our boys to play better."

Pandey received widespread media attention for her pledge, with the Times of India illustrating its story with a colour photograph of her wearing a skimpy bikini.

"Pray for Todays Match that the Boys Play well and make us Proud," she said on her Twitter page ahead of India's crunch semi-final game against Pakistan.

Her offer echoes that of Larissa Riquelme, a model who attracted global fame by pledging to run naked through the streets of Paraguay's capital Asuncion if her country won the 2010 football World Cup.

Paraguay were knocked out by Spain in the quarter-finals and she instead posed nude in front of her national flag.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It has to be for publicity considering she's a model! I must say she's so gorgeous in her bikini. Sure to titillate the Indian cricketers who will now go on to win the final against Sri Lanka!:biggrin:

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
candidate for bollywood '3D sex and zen' or '3D sex and yoga'. To secure a sure win, strip and face your enemy, their legs will wobble like jelly.

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thursday, Mar 31 2011 12PM 15°C 3PM 17°C 5-Day Forecast

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>DM.has('',"article");</SCRIPT><SCRIPT type=text/javascript>DM.has('js-article-text',"lightBox");</SCRIPT><!-- google_ad_section_start(name=s2) -->WORLD CUP 2010: Lingerie model Larissa Riquelme promises home strip with a difference if Paraguay lift the trophy

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript src="http://scripts.dailymail.co.uk/js/diggthis.js"></SCRIPT>
By Sportsmail Reporter
Last updated at 10:50 AM on 30th June 2010

First Diego Maradona promised to run naked around the streets of Buenos Aires if he led Argentina to glory at the World Cup.
Now Paraguay's most famous fan has vowed to meet the pledge if Roque Santa Cruz and Co can defy the odds and lift the trophy on July 11.

article-1290583-0A2FD6C7000005DC-614_634x469.jpg
Keep your phone safe: Larissa Riquelme cheers on her compatriots in the Paraguayan capital of Asuncion

The difference is that Paraguay's cheerleader is lingerie model Larissa Riquelme, who has delighted photographers already this summer by joining the crowds in Asuncion to watch her country's matches.
The 24-year-old has been pictured celebrating with her mobile phone safely between her breasts, and has joked she would like to replace it with the World Cup.
And asked if she would match Maradona's indecent promise, she told Globoesporte: 'Of course, but with my body painted with the colors of Paraguay.'

article-1278332086550-0A5110E5000005DC-146942_636x407.jpg

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Will Ris Low strip naked and open legs wide wide if the Lions win the next AFF Suzuki Cup?

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Question : How will KNNBCCB react when faced with a big neh neh Indian model and a loaded 6 round revolver in hand ? :p