• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian girl spreading racial hatred : Singaporean chinese cruxified

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
To some, it is just labelling, to aid in identification, to others, it may be derogatory. To my mom's generation, they call an Indian keling without intention to degrade or humiliate, it is the word they use to identify an Indian. If that Indian person feels insulted, that's his/her own problem. Real racism occurs when a person of a different ethnic origin is denied education, employment, medical, other services because of that or is intentionally belittled or ridiculed because of that. What happens to be normal language to some, if it happens to insult others, it is just too bad. If I am in whitey's land and am called a chink, it depends on the circumstances and that person's relation with me. If it is a person unknown to me, it is a rude remark. If it was someone that I hang around with that I am quite acquainted with, I can take it as a joke.

Cheers!

Wrong it's just labeling them that's all these fuckers use racism as an excuse to get leverage mind you ang moh racism is real racism

Brahmadachod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong it's just labeling them that's all these fuckers use racism as an excuse to get leverage mind you ang moh racism is real racism

Exactly. All Indians are born into their caste system and they are expert racists who are highly experienced in racism in their own indian culture. Outside their own race, these Indians are scheming cunning deceptive snakes who will turn around and use the race card in every opportunities to gain leverage and advantage.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
She can try going back to Indian and see for herself if it is more racist there or here.

In any case, she is not brown but black.

She maybe be Indian Girl but she will marry Ang Mo and not Indian b'cos she look down on
her on Indian Man mind you!

You can see a lot of fat and ugly black Indian women married Ang Mo, I don't understand
the Ang Mo man who loved the Indian Women I am not trying to be racist or against their marriage to
the Lucky Ang mo!

I just cant see what the Ang Mo is seeing!!

Brahmadachod

Alfrescian
Loyal
She maybe be Indian Girl but she will marry Ang Mo and not Indian b'cos she look down on

You can see a lot of fat and ugly black Indian women married Ang Mo, I don't understand
the Ang Mo man who loved the Indian Women I am not trying to be racist or against their marriage to
the Lucky Ang mo!

wow u are right ... although the "ang mo" is as shit skin as her

10919336_878034342261712_1321751466_n.jpg

10683939_1557266211162149_525277691_n.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To some, it is just labelling, to aid in identification, to others, it may be derogatory. To my mom's generation, they call an Indian keling without intention to degrade or humiliate, it is the word they use to identify an Indian. If that Indian person feels insulted, that's his/her own problem. Real racism occurs when a person of a different ethnic origin is denied education, employment, medical, other services because of that or is intentionally belittled or ridiculed because of that. What happens to be normal language to some, if it happens to insult others, it is just too bad. If I am in whitey's land and am called a chink, it depends on the circumstances and that person's relation with me. If it is a person unknown to me, it is a rude remark. If it was someone that I hang around with that I am quite acquainted with, I can take it as a joke.

Cheers!

wrong. Chink is an insult. Keling isn't. Period. A shit skin is called a keling.

Shit skins have access to education and etc etc that chinese ppl have.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the Lucky Ang mo!

Angmos like dark skin. KKK angmos like white skins.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Majority of Indians I know are racists themselves. They clearly prefer white skin and hate their own black skin, but others cannot call them 'black skin'.

WhiteningIndia.jpg

They also invented the caste system, which itself is another form of discrimination. Indians only dislike being discriminated against. Majority of them are not against discrimination, as long as they are the ones doing the discriminating.

Pinoy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Majority of Indians I know are racists themselves. They clearly prefer white skin and hate their own black skin, but others cannot call them 'black skin'. They also invented the caste system, which itself is another form of discrimination. Indians only dislike being discriminated against. Majority of them are not against discrimination, as long as they are the ones doing the discriminating.
Pinoys are better than indians, tiongs and definitely a class higher than genetically defective sinkies like you :rolleyes:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pinoys are better than indians, tiongs and definitely a class higher than genetically defective sinkies like you :rolleyes:

Isn't 11pm past your bed time? Your employer allows you to use the Internet at this hour? I don't allow my pinoy maid to stay up beyond 1030pm.

Brahmadachod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Majority of Indians I know are racists themselves. They clearly prefer white skin and hate their own black skin, but others cannot call them 'black skin'.

WhiteningIndia.jpg

They also invented the caste system, which itself is another form of discrimination. Indians only dislike being discriminated against. Majority of them are not against discrimination, as long as they are the ones doing the discriminating.

Brilliant well said.

Pinoy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isn't 11pm past your bed time? Your employer allows you to use the Internet at this hour? I don't allow my pinoy maid to stay up beyond 1030pm.

Wow..... indeed genetically defective Sinkie breed. Pinoys like me does not need sleep. :rolleyes: