• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian girl spreading racial hatred : Singaporean chinese cruxified

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
INDIAN GIRL SPREADING RACIAL HATRED : SINGAPOREAN CHINESE CRUXIFIED

Read both articles, then the visitor comments... including the comment from a black American.

http://therealsingapore.com/content...g-racial-hatred-singaporean-chinese-cruxified

fazprofile.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As a Sporean male I can understand what it means to be picked on e.g. NS & reservist commitments. I've seen some friends die & get injured. So maybe someone can tell me why Sporeans are still voting for a gov't who does this to their citizens:confused:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I agree with her wholeheartedly. Because of my Burmese roots, I too have a dark complexion and I've suffered discrimination in Singapore many times over because of this.

The rude name calling I can deal with but when my complexion started affecting my job opportunities and promotion, I then decided that enough was enough and decided to strike out on my own.

Ironically the damned sinkie chinks who made rude remarks about me had no problems working for me when I showed them the money.... bunch of fucking hypocrites.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Faz:

Understand your feelings, but in Singapore, (and Asia for that matter), "racists" comment are sometimes not meant to be derogatory, it is their sense of humour, sometimes called Asian Values. Should not be judged by Yankee perceptions, it is perfectly normal in Peesai. But feel free to express your views, people are open-minded here,except for the poor and smelly rider on the MRT.

Cheers!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Dear Faz:

Understand your feelings, but in Singapore, (and Asia for that matter), "racists" comment are sometimes not meant to be derogatory, it is their sense of humour, sometimes called Asian Values. Should not be judged by Yankee perceptions, it is perfectly normal in Peesai. But feel free to express your views, people are open-minded here,except for the poor and smelly rider on the MRT.

Cheers!

Yeah that's the standard retort from the chinks. When they dish out racism they consider it to be "humour" but when the tables are turned and they're on the receiving end, they suddenly find that it isn't so funny after all.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She can try going back to Indian and see for herself if it is more racist there or here.

In any case, she is not brown but black.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I support the Indian girl continuing the sinkie chink bashing... I do this daily too.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Brown Girl Faz should be invited into this forum. Varnakam and welcome welcome.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
To the Chinese in the mainland, the world is their world, and to the yellow-skinned in Peesai, they form the "world" and hence racism is unknown to them. Labelling Indians as keling, malays as huang-kia and Eurasians as chao-hae is "normal" language. It will take one or two generations of exposure to the real world to get acquainted with worldly ways, alien cultures, customs, and course, jokes. I read one thread in an American forum that was making fun of Chinese pronunciations/wordings used in engllsh context when one forummer then raised a comment - "We must sound ridiculous to them in their language." It works both ways.

Cheers!

Yeah that's the standard retort from the chinks. When they dish out racism they consider it to be "humour" but when the tables are turned and they're on the receiving end, they suddenly find that it isn't so funny after all.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To the Chinese in the mainland, the world is their world, and to the yellow-skinned in Peesai, they form the "world" and hence racism is unknown to them. Labelling Indians as keling, malays as huang-kia and Eurasians as chao-hae is "normal" language. It will take one or two generations of exposure to the real world to get acquainted with worldly ways, alien cultures, customs, and course, jokes. I read one thread in an American forum that was making fun of Chinese pronunciations/wordings used in engllsh context when one forummer then raised a comment - "We must sound ridiculous to them in their language." It works both ways.

Cheers!

Wrong it's just labeling them that's all these fuckers use racism as an excuse to get leverage mind you ang moh racism is real racism