• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian FTrash Wants FAPee to Clamp Down on Netizens!

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
a keling journalist looking to impose further curbs on the last bastion of free(r) speech in Singapore... what an irony. the establishment no longer needs to get its own hands dirty. their foreign imports will naturally rise to defend a policy that benefits them.

Capano2020

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kelings are brought up in a police state so very unique to their culture!
Their life are controlled by the top crust of society the brahmins, that is the reason why they are so caste bias. Politics, culture, education & everything little things are so controlled by this caste order.
And they are taught to squeeze in to crowds from young, that is the reason why you see them just freeze dead in the smallest lane & passageway in Serangoon road & especially inside mustafa. This is because they are all brought up like cows, unless chased off, they will just congregate there making life difficult for everybody. And that is why in india, supermarkets & shopping centres need to employ guards with long big cane to whack them & shoo them off so that their physical hindrance do not obstruct the display and their odour do not get entrenched in the surrounding. And also in supermarket they get whacked a lot on the hand because they can't keep their hands to themselves and they like to squeeze every damn thing. Ladies beware, there are no such thing as molest in india as they will tell you that they are merely satisfying their curiosity by wanting to feel if non kelings are indeed better to the touch! Local Indians already got past these phase of their existence but not the au naturel makmak from stinkie india.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the FTrash quitters from their own country, can't endure criticisms then perhaps they should move to Australia where physical confrontation and street protests are the norm.

The same can be said about useless good for nothing coward Ah Bengs. Why blame Ah Neh when the 75% majority have no balls?

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
The same can be said about useless good for nothing coward Ah Bengs. Why blame Ah Neh when the 75% majority have no balls?

Well keling, i gave you a short break hoping that you will repent but oh.. then again we know kelings so well that they won't. So your break time is up and i thought it will be better to send you back to where you best belong. :wink:

peterpan707

Alfrescian
Loyal
"The details of exactly what happened are not clear. Frankly, I do not care."

Without know the details of exactly what happened and concluded the boy is wrong.

Think the boy got nothing to do. Why he is not doing this to other?

"Her teacher confirmed the 'unpleasant' incident."
Surely, the teacher know.

Why parents don;t know? It must be parents didn;t ask else parents cannot tell.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
These Injuns are incredible! Let them get on top, and they will look down on you and call you "stupid'.

remember the Indonesian incident of the factory on strike? what race was the supervisor who abused and berated the locals there and called them "stupid"?

I have seen too many Injuns of late, the recent arrivals. Some good ones, but there are also those who walk with that swagger. And boy! don't the lighter skinned ones look down on the dark-skinned Tamils? For years, we Chinese have lived with the tamils and treated them as equals. Now these Johnny come latelys think Singaporeans owe them our prosperity, our economic growth and our survival. I have heard retards who have mocked locals and told them "your govt needs talents like them, because we can't reproduce." To them, I say this, " Show us yr contribution first before you yaya. Volunteer for NS. "

Dinkley

Alfrescian
Loyal
These Injuns are incredible! Let them get on top, and they will look down on you and call you "stupid'.

remember the Indonesian incident of the factory on strike? what race was the supervisor who abused and berated the locals there and called them "stupid"?

I have seen too many Injuns of late, the recent arrivals. Some good ones, but there are also those who walk with that swagger. And boy! don't the lighter skinned ones look down on the dark-skinned Tamils? For years, we Chinese have lived with the tamils and treated them as equals. Now these Johnny come latelys think Singaporeans owe them our prosperity, our economic growth and our survival. I have heard retards who have mocked locals and told them "your govt needs talents like them, because we can't reproduce." To them, I say this, " Show us yr contribution first before you yaya. Volunteer for NS. "
And which racial group of people got bashed up and killed in Melbourne? I rest my case.

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
"The details of exactly what happened are not clear. Frankly, I do not care."

Without know the details of exactly what happened and concluded the boy is wrong.

Think the boy got nothing to do. Why he is not doing this to other?

Precisely.

Could it be the girl said something like, "I hate Singapore!!! India is sooooo much better!!! My mother say you Singaporeans are a bunch of stupid idiots!!!"?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed. People like her should not add fuel to fire. My advice to her is : dont try to write smart aleck articles, don't get into crossfire between the govt and locals now, hunker down, enjoy yr good fortune that you and yr family has been given a paradise (cf to India - filth capital of the world)and the chance to escape yr poorer cousins, learn to empathise and integrate quietly, we don't need yr unsolicited loudmouth masturbatory remarks abt the PAP, don't try to drop names and brag about who you host....and

if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen..and balek kampong!

She used to write well on social issues. But this one seems really out of step. Frankly she should pack up and head for "home".

Some of these people just don't get it. Wharton, Harvard etc is meaningless to locals who are feeling more marginalised in their home country. There are serious social issues arising from allowing this influx of foreigners. Pretending that 2.3m to 4.8M with a low birth rate is unheard anywhere else in the world is not helping either. These people also are writing to the press with the notion that they were helping Singaporeans but not themselves. If you want to be near your ageing parents get a job in India and be with your parents. Why is this considered a global city for everyone's convenience except Singaporeans.

Radha Basu would have done a whole better for Singaporeans, all FT Indians and herself if she wrote an article educating FT Indians how to behave, the local norms, how to integrate, how to be sensitive to the local's concerns and issues. Till today, you can open and hold a gate, a door for an FT Indian while they enter and many don't have the basic courtesy to say thank you. Mind you I am not talking about the constructions workers who are much more pleasant. I am talking about well do Indians who stay in Condo and go to well heeled clubs etc. Asking their maid to buy bulk purchases and carry it a long distances is another.

Mind you, its not only the Indians, it also the incouth PRCs that get to me as well. The only consolation is that they write to the press with a lopsided importance of themselves and their kin with liberal dropping of branded names. But you can never beat the PRCs when it comes to laws, rules, social norms, basic manners. None of it applies to them or they have no clue such things exist. Spitting, talking loudly, sleeping on public transport, occuping more than one seat, parking in the wrong places, pretending that no one else exist are the obvious indicators.

With letters and article like these, a clear message has to be sent to the govt of the day.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kelings are brought up in a police state so very unique to their culture!
Their life are controlled by the top crust of society the brahmins, that is the reason why they are so caste bias. Politics, culture, education & everything little things are so controlled by this caste order.
And they are taught to squeeze in to crowds from young, that is the reason why you see them just freeze dead in the smallest lane & passageway in Serangoon road & especially inside mustafa. This is because they are all brought up like cows, unless chased off, they will just congregate there making life difficult for everybody. And that is why in india, supermarkets & shopping centres need to employ guards with long big cane to whack them & shoo them off so that their physical hindrance do not obstruct the display and their odour do not get entrenched in the surrounding. And also in supermarket they get whacked a lot on the hand because they can't keep their hands to themselves and they like to squeeze every damn thing. Ladies beware, there are no such thing as molest in india as they will tell you that they are merely satisfying their curiosity by wanting to feel if non kelings are indeed better to the touch! Local Indians already got past these phase of their existence but not the au naturel makmak from stinkie india.

That was really funny. Like an adult whacking small kids the only diff are those are adult shit skins.

The worst thing about all this that you mentioned is if security guards did that to them here, again the stupid racism shit issue pops up again. Yet that's what they routinely have to do to kelings.

The molest issue is very very true. Keling women really suffer under them and it's also the same with arabs. Sinkee bitches should thank their lucky stars they are not born in shitland as kelings.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I beg to differ that calling anyone "appu neh" is not serious. This forum is full of such comments. Of course, if a small kid calls anyone that, you should not take it seriously but seriously consider how that kid learnt such words in his tender years.

What a crock of shit you are. Appu neh isn't an offensive word. It just simply refers to an indian. It's not like calling a black person a nigger. When you calling some a nigger you just mean to insult him. Same with chink etc.

Appu neh is just that a reference to an indian. Nothing more, nothing less.

Of course we know ppl like you will complain to the skies and think that someone has almost murdered you all cos they call you a neh. In those kopi tiams they call indians neh neh ah neh.

In the simpsons the shop keeper's name was appu. Don't BS and talk rubbish.

I bet the next moment u'll say aunty dun smile at indian person in the shop cos she's a racist. :rolleyes:

Dinkley

Alfrescian
Loyal
All races will always find names to call each other. Singaporean Chinese likes to call Caucasian ang moh and Caucasian likes to call us chink. Fair deal.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bloody indian don't try to prata the reality. Complain so much you should go Aus ad join the Curry Bashing festival.

RoyMcFarland

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a crock of shit you are. Appu neh isn't an offensive word. It just simply refers to an indian. It's not like calling a black person a nigger. When you calling some a nigger you just mean to insult him. Same with chink etc.

Appu neh is just that a reference to an indian. Nothing more, nothing less.

Of course we know ppl like you will complain to the skies and think that someone has almost murdered you all cos they call you a neh. In those kopi tiams they call indians neh neh ah neh.

In the simpsons the shop keeper's name was appu. Don't BS and talk rubbish.

I bet the next moment u'll say aunty dun smile at indian person in the shop cos she's a racist. :rolleyes:

Well, we all know that you're an expert in detecting shit, crocked, bull or otherwise. By the way, how did you get to be an expert on Indians and the lovable names we have. I suppose "keling" is also an affectionate way to call us? Just one more question for the Brain of Singapore.... if the Simpson character was called Raja, then appu neh would not be acceptable, right?

Cheers Bro, and many thanks for not insulting us and calling us niggers and such...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, we all know that you're an expert in detecting shit, crocked, bull or otherwise. By the way, how did you get to be an expert on Indians and the lovable names we have. I suppose "keling" is also an affectionate way to call us? Just one more question for the Brain of Singapore.... if the Simpson character was called Raja, then appu neh would not be acceptable, right?

Cheers Bro, and many thanks for not insulting us and calling us niggers and such...

wow wow no need to act indignant about it. LOL. :rolleyes:

The pt is these are simply names to refer to an indian and not to refer to them in a degradatory way. Period. FYI keling is what the dialect speaking ppl call an indian. My grandma and other dialect speaking ppl call them keling or keleng kia. It's not trying to insult them it's what ur kind are called. Keling. Of course i know a hyper sensitive super complain king like you is going to make a mountain out of this tiny ant hill issue.

As for the simpson issue, i was just giving you an example that appu is the name of some kelings and probably a way to refer to kelings. I wanted to show you that even in the west appu is what they call kelings. Trust you to try and twist and turn this around and try and act all sarcastic. :rolleyes:

Lastly yes you should be very thankful that here in singapore ppl don't use racial slurs on you. Over in western countries the white man you so like to ape as evidenced from your nick name hate you with a passion. The recent aussie attacks being an example. They would probably have called you a curry nigger or curry baboon and they're trying to be insulting and then you have to thank your lucky stars that they just simply called you names because the unlucky ones actually get physically attacked! You see that's how bad it is over there.

Therefore you shouldn't put sarcastic remarks or try and act indignant. Over here you're just an over sensitive piece of shit that tries to find fault and find issue with chinese people over every little thing. I am sure your kind calls chinese people names too but we hardly ever complain.

Check your own attitude too. Read through this thread and see the many examples of how your kind behaves and acts and how most of you walk around with that angry pissed off look like the entire world owes you a living or the famous saying on how you back stab others hence the shooting the keling over the cobra saying.

Hence count your lucky stars that people here in sg are by and large extremely tolerant and much nicer even nicer than your kind and they won't resort to violence. In fact i believe your kind has the greater propensity to use violence even on your own women. :wink:

gohsanho

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did her husband serve NS? We will welcome those who can solve our over crowding, queuing, inflation, traffic jam, flood and other population related problems.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
The govt and PM LHL, and the whitepaper can do whatever they want

WE, the ordinary people can do other things vs the foreigners influx.

One is by raising the cost of entry into S'pore.

I am raising the cost of entry into Spore by renting out my 3 room HDB at sgd 4,500 per month.
http://www.h88.com.sg/ads/hdb/rent/bukit+batok/bukit+batok+street+52/55629dbde

I told them that Hotel 81, one small room with a toilet is charging sgd 100+ a night. For an Indian Ah Neh family of 4, 2 rooms = sgd 100++ x 2 x 30 days = sgd 6000 per month in Hotel 81. My 3 room HDB pigeon hole is bigger, better and more comfortable!

I urge fellow S'porean to do likewise what you can within your control....ie, raising the cost of entry for all foreigners...Indians, Pinoys and PRCs, they have no NS, want to come to Spore n complain that our HDB flats are pigeon holes...so let them BLEED through their bloody noses, and feel the pinch.

If the cost of entry for foreigners (like housing) is high, they will feel the pinch of S'poreans living and staying in S'pore, they wont lowball and depress wages. Employers will see no dollar advantage employing these foreigners if their wages factor in their housing costs.

So pls help spread the words to your firends and fellow countrymen to raise their housing rentals for foreigners! This is something that we can do other than protesting futilelessly at Hong Lim.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY also racist against the Westerners:

“With few exceptions, democracy has not brought good government to new developing countries…What Asians value may not necessarily be what Americans or Europeans value. Westerners value the freedoms and liberties of the individual. As an Asian of Chinese cultural background, my values are for a government which is honest, effective and efficient.”
- Lee Kuan Yew in speech entitled ‘Democracy, Human Rights and the Realities’, Tokyo, Nov 10, 1992

(He) Asian of Chinese background is honest, effective and efficient is like saying angmoh not honest lah.

Is like you say to your wife today she is pretty, she hit back to say 'you mean she was not pretty last time?

you should know that in this fucking country whenever the word racism is mentioned it only applies to a chinese person being the offender. Most of the time 99% it's not even serious but down right stupid like a small kid called someone appu neh, aunty never smile at someone in the shop etc. These shit skins have been brought up in the super racist caste system and they have no qualms being racist to anyone not from their race or caste.