• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian FTrash Wants FAPee to Clamp Down on Netizens!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I think we should not be so workup by this "Basu" article. Look at its content closely, lots of "supporting" numbers and "facts". Sounds so familiar coming out from our ministers justifying the flood or rising price or immigrants. Looks like this "Basu" is actually Papee trying to stir and justify again. Very like a clone you agree?

RoyMcFarland

Alfrescian
Loyal
you should know that in this fucking country whenever the word racism is mentioned it only applies to a chinese person being the offender. Most of the time 99% it's not even serious but down right stupid like a small kid called someone appu neh, aunty never smile at someone in the shop etc. These shit skins have been brought up in the super racist caste system and they have no qualms being racist to anyone not from their race or caste.

I beg to differ that calling anyone "appu neh" is not serious. This forum is full of such comments. Of course, if a small kid calls anyone that, you should not take it seriously but seriously consider how that kid learnt such words in his tender years.

Capano2020

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indian elites in Singapore!

They speak like they've got the indian sub-continents' cocks or cheesehead stuck in their mouth.
They really stink, attitude & physically. Ever wonder why the perfume sections at mustafa is always full of such infestation and the samplers are always empty? Indian cheapo stinkies will save up on soap and spray themselves with free perfume which will make them even more smelly.
Stupid mother fucking whores do not know how to queue up for a taxi, try taking a taxi at raffles square and you will understand.

Dinkley

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is it not a surprise that Indians are always forcing the host countries to adapt to their selfish wants? Ask the writer to go fuck herself. I dare the writer to write and complain about racism in Adelaide or Brisbane, the people there will show her the true face of racism there. :biggrin: The best scenario is that she managed to be alive.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dun act like one fking gd breed of humans lah.
you urself abandon ur root and lick our govt balls.

u dun even noe wat is 'excuse me' or 'thank you.'
push and squeeze, knn. mrt, bus, supermarket etc, your grandfather open wan ah.

:oIo:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
She used to write well on social issues. But this one seems really out of step. Frankly she should pack up and head for "home".

Some of these people just don't get it. Wharton, Harvard etc is meaningless to locals who are feeling more marginalised in their home country. There are serious social issues arising from allowing this influx of foreigners. Pretending that 2.3m to 4.8M with a low birth rate is unheard anywhere else in the world is not helping either. These people also are writing to the press with the notion that they were helping Singaporeans but not themselves. If you want to be near your ageing parents get a job in India and be with your parents. Why is this considered a global city for everyone's convenience except Singaporeans.

Radha Basu would have done a whole better for Singaporeans, all FT Indians and herself if she wrote an article educating FT Indians how to behave, the local norms, how to integrate, how to be sensitive to the local's concerns and issues. Till today, you can open and hold a gate, a door for an FT Indian while they enter and many don't have the basic courtesy to say thank you. Mind you I am talking about the constructions workers who are much more pleasant. I am talking about well do Indians who stay in Condo and go to well heeled clubs etc. Asking their maid to buy bulk purchases and carry it a long distances is another.

Mind you, its not only the Indians, it also the incouth PRCs that get to me as well. The only consolation is that they write to the press with a lopsided importance of themselves and their kin with liberal dropping of branded names. But you can never beat the PRCs when it comes to laws, rules, social norms, basic manners. None of it applies to them or they have no clue such things exist. Spitting, talking loudly, sleeping on public transport, occuping more than one seat, parking in the wrong places, pretending that no one else exist are the obvious indicators.

With letters and article like these, a clear message has to be sent to the govt of the day.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
She used to write well on social issues. But this one seems really out of step. Frankly she should pack up and head for "home".

Some of these people just don't get it. Wharton, Harvard etc is meaningless to locals who are feeling more marginalised in their home country. There are serious social issues arising from allowing this influx of foreigners. Pretending that 2.3m to 4.8M with a low birth rate is unheard anywhere else in the world is not helping either. These people also are writing to the press with the notion that they were helping Singaporeans but not themselves. If you want to be near your ageing parents get a job in India and be with your parents. Why is this considered a global city for everyone's convenience except Singaporeans.

Radha Basu would have done a whole better for Singaporeans, all FT Indians and herself if she wrote an article educating FT Indians how to behave, the local norms, how to integrate, how to be sensitive to the local's concerns and issues. Till today, you can open and hold a gate, a door for an FT Indian while they enter and many don't have the basic courtesy to say thank you. Mind you I am not talking about the constructions workers who are much more pleasant. I am talking about well do Indians who stay in Condo and go to well heeled clubs etc. Asking their maid to buy bulk purchases and carry it a long distances is another.

Mind you, its not only the Indians, it also the incouth PRCs that get to me as well. The only consolation is that they write to the press with a lopsided importance of themselves and their kin with liberal dropping of branded names. But you can never beat the PRCs when it comes to laws, rules, social norms, basic manners. None of it applies to them or they have no clue such things exist. Spitting, talking loudly, sleeping on public transport, occuping more than one seat, parking in the wrong places, pretending that no one else exist are the obvious indicators.

With letters and article like these, a clear message has to be sent to the govt of the day.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
But you can never beat the PRCs when it comes to laws, rules, social norms, basic manners. None of it applies to them or they have no clue such things exist. Spitting, talking loudly, sleeping on public transport, occuping more than one seat, parking in the wrong places, pretending that no one else exist are the obvious indicators.

The PRCs in Sinkapore are either:
1) Prostitutes
2) Construction Workers
3) Cook/Waitresses

Obviously, that's why they don't know of social etiquette.
I can tell you not all PRC are like that, especially those from better family background..

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Radha Basu would have done a whole better for Singaporeans, all FT Indians and herself if she wrote an article educating FT Indians how to behave, the local norms, how to integrate, how to be sensitive to the local's concerns and issues...
imo, i tink she wans us to follow their way and call them masters.:oIo:

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
One interesting pic....

2w7mkat.jpg

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know that. The same applies to all races. There is no such thing as a good or bad race. Its the upbringing, values that are imparted that makes the difference. And the family is the key. Its also the environment that you put them in. Singapore has become a cut throat society and survival of the fittest is becoming obvious.

In Singapore, even the white man has learnt to cut queues, behave badly etc. Thats because Singaporeans let them. The Indian FTs were here first so they have become smarter at getting the better of us. Soon the better behaved PRCs will follow.

Every Indian, PRC and Filipino knows that he can always return home and claim his citizenship, buy land and retire in comfort. There are no emotional anchors in Singapore. This govt is kidding themselves. The HongKongers did that to us in the 1990s. We still haven't learnt the lessons.

I can tell you not all PRC are like that, especially those from better family background..

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the FTrash quitters from their own country, can't endure criticisms then perhaps they should move to Australia where physical confrontation and street protests are the norm.

Fuck! Call them to to all serve 2 years of N.S. and continue for another 13 years of active reservist liabilities then they have the right to speak.

Chee Bye enough is enough.

Those survey done in London, where there is NO N.S.

Fuck just imagine running up and down the hill for tow fuck yeras and then answer to another 13 years or even more of reservist.

Fuck Lee Cunt You for all these injustice to Singaporeans especially to the male. How can bloody Ft take to Singaporeans like that.

Alamat just immigrate and let the whole damn fucking island populate by Indians and PRC and Malaysians and Phillipinos. In 30 years later, perhaps only 1m of the 6.5 million people are true-blue Singaporeans. Thus the army can be reduced to 50,000.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck! Call them to to all serve 2 years of N.S. and continue for another 13 years of active reservist liabilities then they have the right to speak.

Fuck just imagine running up and down the hill for tow fuck yeras and then answer to another 13 years or even more of reservist.
buddy, u forgot to include IPPT. neber take IPPT, kana charge.
Fail IPPT, RT. Have to inform boss have to leave earlier to take RT.

Boss tink have to take time off, better employ FTrash, no RT.

i tink the govt plot to make us lose our jobs and a gd reason to allow companies to employ the FTrash.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fuck Lee Cunt You for all these injustice to Singaporeans especially to the male. How can bloody Ft take to Singaporeans like that.

Alamat just immigrate and let the whole damn fucking island populate by Indians and PRC and Malaysians and Phillipinos. In 30 years later, perhaps only 1m of the 6.5 million people are true-blue Singaporeans. Thus the army can be reduced to 50,000.

i got numerous friends kena knee cap problem and slip disc problem due to national slavery. how you want us to welcome arrogant foreigners without serving national slavery with open arms? lan ciao!!! :oIo: !!! in my job, i meet a lot of ang mo. always fuck them and bang table on them. what talent? all white trash!!! mama the worst! can never get things, keep wasting time talking to you like got something to hide and hope you forget about the work after spending hours talking to you. mama are famous for messy!!! look at DBAss! angmo learnt their lesson, why sg gov still so stupid!!!

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mama the worst! can never get things, keep wasting time talking to you like got something to hide and hope you forget about the work after spending hours talking to you. mama are famous for messy!!
funny ting is u need to employ 2-3 more staff to look after the mama doing the work properly. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Her 3 year old daughter claimed that her classmate told her to go back to India and never come back and hit her.
Ok, fair enough, the classmate was wrong to do that and what he did reflects badly on his upbringing.
But she should also clarify what her daughter said or did to that same classmate before he replied in that way and hit her.