• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian FTrash Growing in Number by the Day

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]More foreign PMETs around us![/h]
dmca_protected_sml_120n.png
PostDateIcon.png
December 7th, 2013 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Contributions

Recently, I took a new route to exit Tampines to PIE and without much looking around, I notice that there is long queue of people in front of Melville Park @ Tampines/Simei.
IMG_2831-640x480.jpg

They appeared to be office workers, the PMETs. With a quick look I can easily notice that the number of Indian nationals in the queue is a lot more than others. They queued to board the same bus.
If this is a company bus, then we can assume that this company is employing way too many Indian nationals in proportions.

Looks like Serangoon is no longer able to house all the foreigners coming to S’pore and now they are spreading all over S’pore. And this is particularly obvious for Indian nationals in the area that I live.
I believe this scenario is not unique to Tampines/Simei.

Whatever the govt claims of controlling the inflow, we still see a larger and larger numbers of foreigners in our land everyday.

I believe they don’t come here for holidays. If so, they should be staying in hotel.

If they are here, it is more likely that they are PMETs competing for jobs in Singapore. And mind you, I doubt any of them would want to stay and sink roots here. You think they will send their kids to do NS?
Meanwhile, we still have to do NS to “protect” these people who are grabbing our jobs.

I feel sad that Singapore has deteriorated into a situation like this. I see no hope for our next generation if the govt continues to let foreigners into Singapore.

Want to know more

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah that Simei condo is famous for being the home of the India Pariahs...

Throw a bag of shit at the bus stop in front of the condo during the morning rush hour and 100% double confirm that bag of shit would kena a Pariah from India..

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
They must be adding value to the country. If they were all useless, nobody would be hiring them.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's because of this:

http://www.fta.gov.sg/fta_ceca.asp?hl=6

Negotiations for the India - Singapore Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement (CECA) were launched on 27 May 2003 in New Delhi. The India-Singapore CECA was successfully concluded and was signed on 29 June 2005, during Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong's State Visit to India. This landmark agreement is India's first ever CECA and Singapore's first comprehensive bilateral economic agreement with a South Asia economy. It also marks the first time that Singapore has included taxation agreement discussions in the process.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you should blame yourselfs, especially those age groups between 30plus to 50plus opposition internet brigade from a certain opposition party(I shall not name that party).

It's those online group of racist PRC-haters dogs's faults becos for this past few years they day in day out keep cursing and attacking only the Chinese Nationals...........perhaps giving the impression to some decision-makers thinking that most s'poreans welcome the ah nehs FTs and only hate and discriminate against the Chinese nationals.

Hence these 1-2 years, there had been a huge increase of India FTs in spore and there's a significant decrease of PRCs .Anyone go to read the comments of PRCs in that Sgchinese forum, many PRCs also posted online that many PRCs are leaving spore

Ah Tiongs, Ah Nehs and Pinoys ...their presence in sinkapore hurts the livelihood of sinkees. We don't discriminate against the foreigners.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Tiongs, Ah Nehs and Pinoys ...their presence in sinkapore hurts the livelihood of sinkees. We don't discriminate against the foreigners.

Foreigner expats s are all the same, here to steal the locals' jobs. Only Sinkie idiots are beholden to PRC, thinking just because we're all ethnic Chinese, all 汉人, we can regard China as our 祖国, treat their expats kindly, and expect no cultural friction. :rolleyes:

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
US should just drop a few nuclear bombs into India, Philippines and China (except Dongguan) to wipe out these fucktards :oIo:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
MR LKY LECTURE TO YOUNGER MINISTERS BEFORE HE DIEs...JUST LIKE UNCLE CHOO...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aAw1OfJg43g?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

th
th

th
th
th

NABEH...LION BECOMING PUSSYCAT EH...YOU BUNCH OF KUNIANGs....ALL 302s EH!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Simei Town....with so many Indians living there with Pinky's blessings might as well rename the town as Simei-lee (Smelly) Town.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dont agree with Boss sam about the ah nehs adding value,,but one point I want to bring up is in Ozland,,if these Foreigners just come into the country and no Oz experience, they have a damn slight chance of getting office work etc etc, The most they can do i labourer work like push supermarket trolleys, unload containers and so on,,,not come in and day 2 get PMET job,,it might happen but its more the exception than the rule. In singkieland I am surprise that bosses have such low standards that useless FTs can remain in their job cos they are 'cheap'. As a boss, if the employee dont pull his own weight and increase the bottom line, cheap is still expensive cos its costing $$$. Cheap still need to spend,,i dont see the point of 'cheap' if no profits.

Or are these ah nehs working for ah neh companies? than that I got nothing to say,,and how come a few months ago I keep hearing pappies saying they reduce the influx,,and yet the numbers still growing? a bunch of suckers that believes in LHL 'apology'. In 2016, Pinky just apologise again and back to square one,,,fuck the 60.1 %

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Nehs and Pinoys are here,,,but if employers dont hire them, they will have to fuck off sooner or later,,last year,,I chat online with a Pinay,,she say she work in singkieland for 2 years,,after end of contract got sent home,,she and a few others tried looking for work later but cannot get any,,,some went spore for a mth,,cannot get any and have to b forced to go back,,if all employers get their act together,,,these Foreigners will be scrambling to leave with their tails between their legs,,,,

PRCs FTs had indeed decreased currently compared to few years ago.

It is the ah nehs FTs and Pinoy FTs that had increased compared to their numbers few years ago.

When I advertise and find tenants for my landlords, nowadays majority the most are Indians tenants/callers, 2nd most is Pinoy. Quite difficult to get PRCs tenants callers nowadays. I post in mandarin too but not easy to get PRCs callers nowadays.

Some may say this is unfortunate-- That's why now got more and more Chinese-educated elderly sporean landlords rent their 3-rm flats to ah nehs tenants becos they are unable to find PRCs tenants to rent their flats.

In the 2004 to 2008 period is PRCs callers more than ah nehs callers. But now is the reverse and definately the ah nehs tenants/callers are more than PRCs now

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
They must be adding value to the country. If they were all useless, nobody would be hiring them.

MNC are hiring all the Ah Neh Bull Shitters that's what they are good for!!
When comes to actual work they play Tai Chi, when comes to claim
Credit they are in the front!! The same rank are the Pinoy too!!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Foreigner expats s are all the same, here to steal the locals' jobs. Only Sinkie idiots are beholden to PRC, thinking just because we're all ethnic Chinese, all 汉人, we can regard China as our 祖国, treat their expats kindly, and expect no cultural friction. :rolleyes:

Agreed on tis! Not only expats. Some on social visits r working in Sinkieland. Some of them pull strings..PMETs jobs especially. Y no whistle blowers?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dare not apply for jobs in change bs park area, that side the ah nehs is very smelly even with bs attire and ties and perfumes.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xU1Zj-UIEBw?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5Ds
DRINKS, DRUNK, DRAMA (RIOTS), DETENTION, DEPORTATION MAMAs....