• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian FTrash Doc Donch Know How to Read X-Ray!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - 'Doctor' at KKH can't read x-ray</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>limpy lau peng (singaforever) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Oct-1 5:50 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 16) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>22100.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>I am damm piss.
Last month my son came down with 39.5 fever and a persistent cough. It was almost 11pm so no choice brought him to KKH A&E. The doctor who attended to our case was a Ah Neh from India (from his accent). Took x-ray of his chest and declared his lungs clear, gave us paracetamol and that was it.
Son's cough persisted so yesterday wife took him to KKH again to see another doctor. This time its a Singaporean. She called up the x-ray and fond signs of a lung infection with just one glance.
My son was made to suffer needlessly for 1 month. All because the PAP persisted to employ cheap foreigners, so call 'doctors' who cannot even read x-rays.
I am soo piss.
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Comprain also no use cos the Familee would issue them whatever passes they need even if they came in with fake certification!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - 'Doctor' at KKH can't read x-ray</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>limpy lau peng (singaforever) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Oct-1 5:50 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 16) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>22100.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>I am damm piss.
Last month my son came down with 39.5 fever and a persistent cough. It was almost 11pm so no choice brought him to KKH A&E. The doctor who attended to our case was a Ah Neh from India (from his accent). Took x-ray of his chest and declared his lungs clear, gave us paracetamol and that was it.
Son's cough persisted so yesterday wife took him to KKH again to see another doctor. This time its a Singaporean. She called up the x-ray and fond signs of a lung infection with just one glance.
My son was made to suffer needlessly for 1 month. All because the PAP persisted to employ cheap foreigners, so call 'doctors' who cannot even read x-rays.
I am soo piss.
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Ah Neh FTs can't don't even know how to use our MRT gantries. They will keep on tapping at the gantry with the RED stop symbol and tap like a fool!

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are absolutely right..as I had a similar experience at NUH
Got a relapse of my gout..at past midnight,,awfully painful.If happen during day hours..just go to any clinic ..had a anti-inflammation jab..then can walk normally 3 hours later...
anyway, that awful night, struggle n drove to NUH..made to wait for 30-40 minutes...with some strange looking foreign nurses taking everything ,temp, pressure..etc..finally a FOREIGN INDIAN LADY DOC appear to see me...told her my old problem for about 10 years..just need an anti-inflammation jab..so I can sleep....
after much bargain..she agreed..[want to give tablets..then will take 6-8 hours to be effective]..after the jab,,INSISTED I MUST SLEEP ON THE HOSPITAL BED FOR 2 HOURS FOR OBSERVATION..i kept telling her I had no problem to go back..as I had this kind of jab for the last 10 years or so...no must sleep there..

really wonder how they train their doc in india...????
In china..the doctoe willl make you undergo drip and rest in hospital from a fever to anything...bcos..hospital n doctors make good monies to administer drep....

IF..ALL THE LOCAL GP CAN DO A SIMPLE JAB N LET ME GO...HOW COME THIS INDIAN FOREIGN DOC MUST MAKE ME SLEEP THERE FOR 2 HOURS[I just run off after 40 minutes...dont care]...
our MOH..Mr KHAW must get to know this.....
THESE FOREIGN DOCS ARE REALLY WEIRDO DOC...better check their qualification carefully..or make then undergo some kind of professional test and interview by our local medical professional..........

This is just one aspect of loosely let in all kings of socall foreign professional ..