• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian expat wants to 'integrate' (preferably with females)

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://forum.singaporeexpats.com/ftopic65801-0-asc-0.html&sid=3106dbdea78e9720de3ddeabb83995e2

MetropolitanGuy
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:50 am Post subject: local ind guy here looking for frens here is my facebook Reply with quote
hello there ind frens, how are u doing..
i am looking for some frens preferably female to hang out with, i am 28/m here, local guy , looks like a north indian.

recently our Prme minister talks about integration, lets get to know each other well ok?

btw i prefer females to contact me as with males tend to be not honest.

here is my facebook

Last edited by MetropolitanGuy on Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total