• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian economists

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've noticed that when economists based in Singapore are interviewed on local tv, 90 percent of the time, they are Indian. Are there no reputable Chinese and Malay economists in Singapore?

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
  1. indian are not economists
  2. they cant be trusted
  3. they are bunch of miser
  4. they smoke their way
  5. if u wan other nationaltiy
  6. write in request
  7. they will get one to memorize the script
:wink:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You just need someone who cannot be trusted to convince the peasants about the country's economy .

and is none other than ????

see my siggis lor...

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
  1. indian are not economists
  2. they cant be trusted
  3. they are bunch of miser
  4. they smoke their way
  5. if u wan other nationaltiy
  6. write in request
  7. they will get one to memorize the script
:wink:

They are the best economist around. Just sit down and smoke smoke .....talk talk till the house come back.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember he's a regularly interviewed economist on CNA.

Song_Seng_Wun.jpg

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know of afew very good local ah neh economist, and they don't want any limelight.:o

Only these FT obnoxious ah neh with flowery england but no much substance in the arguments...........just showmanship.

Ever came across an "FT expert" from one more well-know consultant firms, walk like very busy and in constant ponder, mah jiam very learned like that:(

But give lousy assessment for the industry which he is supposed to be expert, only those in the frontline battles knows......unfortunately. Was of time and consultation fees.:rolleyes:

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least there is an Indian economist by the name of AK Sen who won the Nobel Econs prize in 1998. To date, no Chinese has ever won this prestigious prize...