• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian eateries can't hire Indians

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
21214114%20-%2023_08_2011%20-%20dnindian.jpg

This Chinese national waitress works in an Indian restaurant even though she can’t speak a word of Hindi or Tamil.

She has never eaten Indian food before she came here and her command of the English language is poor.

But Bi Ruonan, 20, is among a growing number of Chinese nationals working in Indian restaurants in Little India.

The reason – service sector companies can only recruit work permit holders from countries such as Malaysia, China, Hong Kong, Macau, South Korea and Taiwan, said the Ministry of Manpower (MOM).

Read the full report in Monday's edition (29 Aug) of The New Paper.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China man flipping pratas are becoming more common these days. I've seen at least 3 so far

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They say indian use hand to clean their ass after shitting...so dirty.

Sometimes, they also dun wash hands after coming out from toilets. I have seen it before!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sometimes, they also dun wash hands after coming out from toilets. I have seen it before!

that's why i never eat prata or any Indian food for more than 10 years liao !

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah tiong will just simply spit into the prata & they might just pee into it as well!

Buckethead

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went to 1 indian restaurant doing installation, the female indian manager or supervisor can speak simple chinese to the PRC employee...not sure about others....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I went to 1 indian restaurant doing installation, the female indian manager or supervisor can speak simple chinese to the PRC employee...not sure about others....

How to order Roti Prata or Thosai in PRC Mandarin? how about curry?, wo yeow jia li.... ha ha ha ha:biggrin:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This comes back to the consignment of workers .

Like the one female getting killed in Sentosa Cove !

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Food poisonings can result in permanent kidney failure. Indian muslims should never be hired in the first place.

We did it in the kitchen and we did it in the hall
I got some on my finger and I wiped (my feces) in on the wall.