• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian Couple Having Sex In Swimming Pool

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
defiantely not. i encoutnered 2x

in one case, pool was drained totally, and refilled.
the other case, was in a condo pool, not sure what management did

The whole point of condo living is to not mix around with the peasant riff-raff and put up with their undesirable habits and their competition for amenities.

Therefore, logically, the pool water of condos and certain schools should be cleaner than that found in a public swimming pool.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
defiantely not. i encoutnered 2x

in one case, pool was drained totally, and refilled.
the other case, was in a condo pool, not sure what management did

how much the anus prevent pool water from rushing in when it open up to release shit?imagine bacteria water enter your instestine and multipy itself.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The whole point of condo living is to not mix around with the peasant riff-raff and put up with their undesirable habits and their competition for amenities.

Therefore, logically, the pool water of condos and certain schools should be cleaner than that found in a public swimming pool.

ist case was a club pool/
nowadays tho i think condo living has many rif raf
our govt likes to use the word community living. all well and good, but now community living means letting the rif raf do shit and we cant do anything about it