• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian Brahmin Lunch Club Politics

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in general i find brahmins to be every smart and cunning indians.....they have a pleasant demeanor and seem to be the diplomatic type.

regular indians on the other hand are lying two headed snakes that have a slimy exterior to them.

Being of Brahmin has little to do with skin colour - it's about their place within the Hindu caste system - so I assume that the reference here is to "northerners" rather than "southerners"? Regardless though this whole idea of north superiority over South is a red herring - majority singkies of Indian descent were from Southern Indian extraction and Ceylon thus monopolising the representation of "Indians" - since the FTs started arriving they started crying amaaaa apaaaa because suddenly they no longer are representative as they once worse - a lot of this stems from just ignorance and bad social studies curriculums. Whoever said that only Tamils were Indians!

India Indians are hardly a united lot and the fact that most FTs are fluent in Hindi as well as their regional dialects itself ostracises the Tamils who were only ever told to speak Tamil. Ask Escher what the percentage of. Indians from Kerala in Dubai and the GCC are in comparison to Tamils.

Ironically even though singkies have been encouraged to speak Mandarin this seems to have been a monumental failure as instead of association by language the ah thiongs are chastised based on language. This whole language debacle may be the singular most effective campaign to the singkies uniting as one people under singlish regardless of how racists/prejudiced they have been towards each other over the past 50 years.

Last edited:

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not sure about the demographics of southern Indians in Jakarta but the Brahmins there are probably of Sindhi extraction ("Northern") - I was also referring to the takeover mentality of condos in Singapore by these aresholes. Remember being introduced to some banker from some India Indian fund in Singapore - coincidentally had encounters with another friend of his in a local bank who had to be one of the most ignorant bankers I have ever encountered and the fact that this guy thought the other was more capable was mind boggling for about 10 secs. I asked how many Singaporeans they had in the firm and his answer was "oh none because they cannot adapt to our work culture!". You think? Jeez.....

Last edited:

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
in general i find brahmins to be every smart and cunning indians.....they have a pleasant demeanor and seem to be the diplomatic type.

regular indians on the other hand are lying two headed snakes that have a slimy exterior to them.

I doubt they are all "Brahmins" - they would naturally want to claim that - I guess you mean those India Indians who are not from the South. The local ones have always had a chip on their shoulder because of their heritage. The new arrivals are probably of better educated lineage as they are two or three generations removed post independence and did not get shipped over as coolies and sepoys for the British. Have often heard talk in those circles how the local Indians are deemed turncoats because their "ancestors" abandoned India. These are the same group that would never venture into tekka market or a mama store because they have concerns over "hygiene"! The audacity of these people.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its alright brahmin indians are smarter than others.....and they are a minority so not a threat(i believe majority of shitskins in singapore are the crappy variety).....prcs and pinoys can overwhelm us thru sheer numbers.

They are also the arrogant ones who think that the world is there to serve them. Such Ah Nehs should be kept in India. Let them treat the fellow countrymen as scums.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Based on your above statement, I deduce you don't have children. Children are children. If you had kids, you would know they are just being themselves. There was a time when my kids were little and they "misbehaved" in a restaurant, patrons around me were forgiving. Relak.

Want to bet this is a shit skin or some Keling cock sucker posting. You want to see his biasness? Just simply change the family to say a prc family with kids behaving like that all of a sudden he wouldn't write this bullshit here at all in fact might even compliment scroobal