• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian Brahmin Lunch Club Politics

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard this from a Singaporean working in the financial sector in Jakarta.

A few Brahmin Indians who are senior manages convinced a Western style Deli for a fee to set aside a table during lunch and provide plates and cutlery while the Indian vegetarian meals were catered from one of their families. They would come down at the same time and over meals do have discussions. Over time the staff, locals and expats realised that these managers from various departments in their firm were discussing work and working out moves to fit their common agenda.

They also noticed that more Indian FTs were brought in there were known to members of this Club. The Lunch Club has become political and driving the firm's agenda.

I wonder if the same is taking place in Singapore with so many Brahmin Indians.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have heard also in a large private condo at East Coast, one Indian Brahmin has taken over the 7-11 and turned it into an Indian grocery minimart and even invited the State Bank of India to set up an ATM in the estate. However, luckily through the united voting power of the locals who turned up in force and the absent landlords who used proxies, the condo MC was able to repel them. They also wanted the estate to build cricket pitches in the beautiful landscaped gardens, using the excuse that futsal facilities were provided, so why not cricket pitches for their young ones.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And these Brahmins and their little Brats are creating ruckus on a daily basis at nearly every shopping malls in this country...

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think after 50 years of chinese rule, its about time the indians flex their muscles and take over. The south china sea will one day become the east indian ocean. After all, before the chinese came, the natives of south east asia were influenced by indian culture, religion, language and food.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have come to the point where in a restaurant if I see their brats misbehaving, the parents would get a telling off for all to hear. On one occasion some people seated began to clap. Whole family took off with no face to save. Their favourite excuse is that it just kids having fun.

And these Brahmins and their little Brats are creating ruckus on a daily basis at nearly every shopping malls in this country...

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tells you how inconsiderate and insensitive they are. I guess this will be old man's legacy.

I have heard also in a large private condo at East Coast, one Indian Brahmin has taken over the 7-11 and turned it into an Indian grocery minimart and even invited the State Bank of India to set up an ATM in the estate. However, luckily through the united voting power of the locals who turned up in force and the absent landlords who used proxies, the condo MC was able to repel them. They also wanted the estate to build cricket pitches in the beautiful landscaped gardens, using the excuse that futsal facilities were provided, so why not cricket pitches for their young ones.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its alright brahmin indians are smarter than others.....and they are a minority so not a threat(i believe majority of shitskins in singapore are the crappy variety).....prcs and pinoys can overwhelm us thru sheer numbers.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got to be kidding. I have never seem Chinese or any other race behave like this in an MNC especially in a foreign country.

I think after 50 years of chinese rule, its about time the indians flex their muscles and take over. The south china sea will one day become the east indian ocean. After all, before the chinese came, the natives of south east asia were influenced by indian culture, religion, language and food.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the only thing the indians can flex is their mouth,and the only time india is going to take over is when the world's number one item of export is bullshyt.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have come to the point where in a restaurant if I see their brats misbehaving, the parents would get a telling off for all to hear......
Based on your above statement, I deduce you don't have children. Children are children. If you had kids, you would know they are just being themselves. There was a time when my kids were little and they "misbehaved" in a restaurant, patrons around me were forgiving. Relak.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being of Brahmin has little to do with skin colour - it's about their place within the Hindu caste system - so I assume that the reference here is to "northerners" rather than "southerners"? Regardless though this whole idea of north superiority over South is a red herring - majority singkies of Indian descent were from Southern Indian extraction and Ceylon thus monopolising the representation of "Indians" - since the FTs started arriving they started crying amaaaa apaaaa because suddenly they no longer are representative as they once worse - a lot of this stems from just ignorance and bad social studies curriculums. Whoever said that only Tamils were Indians!

India Indians are hardly a united lot and the fact that most FTs are fluent in Hindi as well as their regional dialects itself ostracises the Tamils who were only ever told to speak Tamil. Ask Escher what the percentage of. Indians from Kerala in Dubai and the GCC are in comparison to Tamils.

Ironically even though singkies have been encouraged to speak Mandarin this seems to have been a monumental failure as instead of association by language the ah thiongs are chastised based on language. This whole language debacle may be the singular most effective campaign to the singkies uniting as one people under singlish regardless of how racists/prejudiced they have been towards each other over the past 50 years.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kids misbehaving in restaurant by a huge mile are those of Indian India descent. Occasionally an Ang Mo will leave his kid to cry uncontrollably but not walk around tables and cause mischief.

How is it that kids of other races can sit quietly. Even the kids of our Indian brothers can behave in a restaurant.

Based on your above statement, I deduce you don't have children. Children are children. If you had kids, you would know they are just being themselves. There was a time when my kids were little and they "misbehaved" in a restaurant, patrons around me were forgiving. Relak.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

they were just being very tolerant with you....in their mind they were thinking i wish this stupid sinkie parent will take his brat outside the store and turn around away from the view of the eating diners and bend him over and give him a spanking piak!!piak!!!piak!!!ng!!!ng!!ng!!!come here u goddam little brat!!!.....then pause for a moment turn around and give the diners a smile and a thumbs up then turn back to the child and beat him on the head until all the energy is gone then come back in and resume the meal.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's hardly about being kids - it's about being taught simple manners and discipline - we all were kids too but I hardly remember any singkie kids running riot like these FT kids in particular the Indians. The closest comparison for bad behaviour is typically kids from the GCC - try taking Etihad or Emirates at the height of summer holiday season and you will understand. The very fact that the number of. Indians that have thrashed rental homes thus earning them the bad reputation goes to show just how ill-mannered and inconsiderate these people are - it all stems from bad values and this sense of atas that is just a smoke screen - try to tekan them and stand your ground - what is the worse that can happen as long as you don't physically assault them? In the end they will malu and lose face.....

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This took place in Jakarta and he did not mention Indians from India but did not say whether North or South Indians.

Being of Brahmin has little to do with skin colour - it's about their place within the Hindu caste system - so I assume that the reference here is to "northerners" rather than "southerners"? Regardless though this whole idea of north superiority over South is a red herring - majority singkies of Indian descent were from Southern Indian extraction and Ceylon thus monopolising the representation of "Indians" - since the FTs started arriving they started crying amaaaa apaaaa because suddenly they no longer are representative as they once worse - a lot of this stems from just ignorance and bad social studies curriculums. Whoever said that only Tamils were Indians!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That is why certain (not all) restaurants should ban children from entry, as they should for pet dogs.

If you want to make a din in a fast food restaurant or some family restaurant, go ahead. But don't spoil the ambience of other diners.