• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

India V China : The Indians lost 20 But Killed 50 PLA Goons! The Chinese Cannot fight!

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday, India has authorized their border troops to respond at will when threatened.
That’s not how Indian market works ...China as centralised economy indeed can dictate how their population will buy and sell ...India ,like US , can only resort to taxation if they want to curtail China's exports to India .,,India had been buying largely consumable goods whereas China been buying largely industrial goods such as Iron ore from India ..,hence it would not be so easy for each other to suddenly curtail its imports

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinasolders only knows how to beat their citizens
Screenshot_20200608-203436_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200604-202807_Chrome.jpg

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
As the whole world knows China are habitual liars. The fact that they refuse to reveal their casualty numbers indicate they probably have more deaths than the Indians.
China have this practise of faking anything to save their face.
Its about time the world rid itself of communism.
India also would if it can but as a democratic parliamentary system India simply cannot ..,it’s just matter of. hours before the opposition parties such as the Congress begun to grill Modi ..in fact, Indian papers already had named each and every soldiers who died ...that’s the the difference between a totalitarian government and a democracy

but since the number of chinese death in this conflict originated from US, it’s indeed questionable as US has an axe to grind with China at this point of time ..Though I personally believe China Indeed is hiding the actual outcome of chinese death since had they killed more than it would be loudly announced to China’s public as a matter of pride

But authentication of this matter coming from US ought to be taken with pinch of salt

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s not how Indian market works ...China as centralised economy indeed can dictate how their population will buy and sell ...India ,like US , can only resort to taxation if they want to curtail China's exports to India .,,India had been buying largely consumable goods whereas China been buying largely industrial goods such as Iron ore from India ..,hence it would not be so easy for each other to suddenly curtail its imports
So no response to my Sept 11 queries? embarrassed?

The silence from you is deafening. You see, I am very good at rooting out the clones on this forum - and so is everyone else here. so do at least try to redeem yourself, my dear.

China is not your friend

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bare hands fight how come Tiongs no use kungfu?
Indian papers report PLA armed with iron rods came well prepared ..but it still fails to explain these many death ...me think , both exchanged gun fire but would not want to publicise that fact which means armed conflict for further escalation ..,both countries are lying

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indian papers report PLA armed with iron rods came well prepared ..but it still fails to explain these many death ...me think , both exchanged gun fire but would not want to publicise that fact which means armed conflict for further escalation ..,both countries are lying
Still no answer? You are behaving very much like tanwahtiu - whom you really like to talk to. Looks like I found another fake account here on this forum.

China is not your friend

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
China is well and truly fucked again. They can't even beat the Ah Nehs and they think they can take on the Ang Mohs.
there is actually no need for this conflict at all ...any military expert will tell you this too ...in a territory such as Ladakh it just gaining superior terrain by ao much as metres..and in fact ,that is the only area along border with india where China is already enjoying higher terrain superiority ..so ,why the fight ?

my guesstimate is,Xi was doing a dry run but failed

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is actually no need for this conflict at all ...any military expert will tell you this too ...in a territory such as Ladakh it just gaining superior terrain by ao much as metres..and in fact ,that is the only area along border with india where China is already enjoying higher terrain superiority ..so ,why the fight ?

my guesstimate is,Xi was doing a dry run but failed
shooo you dirty indian shitskin shooo!

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure we will never know the truth .... all will be buried and forgotten.

On the hindsight, I don't think India is ready to take on China at this moment. Maybe 50 years later who knows. Just like no one can take on USA, not even China or Russia.

Race and IQ

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure we will never know the truth .... all will be buried and forgotten.

On the hindsight, I don't think India is ready to take on China at this moment. Maybe 50 years later who knows. Just like no one can take on USA, not even China or Russia.

Race and IQ
yup ,india is certainly not prepated to take on china for certain ...they do have a capable men and officers but not the armaments...in fact ,their air force is 40 years behind time and almost two third of their tanks are non functioning ..
but in a terrain like Ladakh such armaments are quite useless and India do have an advantage in fighting in very high altitude ...India had fought several battles with Pakistan on such altitudes and won ...even US sought Indian expertise on fighting on such very high snow filled terrain...but whether PLA indeed have any is unknown so far