• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

India to be under complete lockdown for 21 days starting midnight: Narendra Modi

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Really nbccb! I ordered online from pinoy land, only to have that fucking country locked down. Delay in shipment. Then I ordered another thing from rapeland, and it too has locked down. This cb corona is getting on my nerves!!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really nbccb! I ordered online from pinoy land, only to have that fucking country locked down. Delay in shipment. Then I ordered another thing from rapeland, and it too has locked down. This cb corona is getting on my nerves!!

You bought banana??
What's there to buy from the Pinoy cunts and India swines?

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Neh land will be the next epicenter and would even be worse than China. Many will come in as they have long term residence passes because of CECA.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Good to nurture some home hobbies now KNN my uncle bought some fishes to rear KNN
Yes, some wood and buffalo bone carving. My hobby is riding road bicycles just like what boss used to do until he got contaminated by PMDs.

Rear fish is a great hobby. Have a big tank is better, keep the water clean by using effective biological/mechanical filtration.

stingray

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bad bad news for the paps. When ah neh land is locked down, how the paps going to send back all those ah nehs in sinapor for breaching the SHN? Modi going to say, I cannot take them, my country is locked down. So, are the paps going to jail all those SHN defying ah nehs in SG or let them be?