• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

India Covid Disaster Exposes the Lie of 6 Million Holocaust

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
India only so far has about 200,000+ deaths to covid. And you can see the pictures and videos for yourself. Mind you this is happening across a country thousands of miles wide.

Now compare that to killing 6 million in a few places in Germany in a short period of time. Imagine the enormity of the operation. Imagine the logistics required.

6 million? That is a lie.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are comparing ah neh work rate to German efficiency?
You totally missed the point. Really 6 million killed? Do you not realize the enormity of that number? It is mind boggling to dispose of the 200000+ covid deaths and that is handled by the whole country.

Imagine the impossible task of 6 million just by a few units of the german army? The logistics alone of moving 6 million in just a few months is not possible.

Most damning is that the number of remains after the war is far removed from that magic number of 6 million. So trust not the Israelis when they say they have vaccinated everyone and it works. This race is just a serial pathological liar.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You totally missed the point. Really 6 million killed? Do you not realize the enormity of that number? It is mind boggling to dispose of the 200000+ covid deaths and that is handled by the whole country.

Imagine the impossible task of 6 million just by a few units of the german army? The logistics alone of moving 6 million in just a few months is not possible.

Most damning is that the number of remains after the war is far removed from that magic number of 6 million. So trust not the Israelis when they say they have vaccinated everyone and it works. This race is just a serial pathological liar.

Becarefully. Jews r the chosen one. U can be charged for anti-semitism!:rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to understand the enormity and scale of nazi death camps, you need to visit not one but many of the largest camps. they didn’t just cremate one body per cremation chamber at a time. there were large enclosed chambers where prisoners were told to undress as they would be washed clean with showers overhead. hundreds were squeezed into these ultra large “shower halls”, and instead of water, gas was pumped into the enclosed space. in a matter of seconds bodies would pile up one over another, and mass burial in mass graves would be 1st choice, followed by cremation for those who were diseased or too sick and weak to move. no point talking cock without getting your arse up to do some legwork. i was “lucky” or actually unfortunate to work in germany for over 6.9 months after reunification, thus opportunity arose for weekend day trips and overnight stays in some of the towns near these gruesome places.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
to understand the enormity and scale of nazi death camps, you need to visit not one but many of the largest camps. they didn’t just cremate one body per cremation chamber at a time. there were large enclosed chambers where prisoners were told to undress as they would be washed clean with showers overhead. hundreds were squeezed into these ultra large “shower halls”, and instead of water, gas was pumped into the enclosed space. in a matter of seconds bodies would pile up one over another, and mass burial in mass graves would be 1st choice, followed by cremation for those who were diseased or too sick and weak to move. no point talking cock without getting your arse up to do some legwork. i was “lucky” or actually unfortunate to work in germany for over 6.9 months after reunification, thus opportunity arose for weekend day trips and overnight stays in some of the towns near these gruesome places.
Where are the remains of 6 million? It would fill a mountain.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where are the remains of 6 million? It would fill a mountain.
they were not buried in a single mountain or mound but in various mass graves near their concentration camps. i could only visit 6.9 camps when i was there. there were numerous massive camps. bodies buried in mass graves across several sites would not give you a mountain. however, the germans were so efficient and orderly that they buried them in both flat and sloped terrain, without creating any mounds or entire hills that japs would (like they did to koreans in the imjin wars). bodies were stacked deep in mass graves. and if you beg for a mountain, i will show you monuments on flat terrain and slopes indicative of mass graves. the whole (fucking) open terrain are mass graves. and i'm citing only those in germany. i haven't covered poland yet. some of the largest camps were in poland, such as auschwitz. i also had the "luck" of working in poland. from my own visits and investigations, over 2m were imprisoned and killed in concentration camps in poland, over 2m were imprisoned and killed in nazi-occupied russia or former soviet union, and over 2m were imprisoned and killed in germany including parts of annexed territories next to france. my estimates are around.....ta da..... 6.9m.

this is the mass grave memorial of dachau.
1620534961824.png

this is a monument for the mass grave at dachau cemetery. (see the slope? underneath it is a mass grave.)
1620535263110.png

this is the monument for the waldfriedhof cemetery. whole (fucking) place and hillside is a mass grave.
1620535360138.png

neuengamme concentration camp memorial and mass graves (not one but many).
1620535843665.png

1620535955226.png

1620535985958.png

natzweiler-struthof concentration camp monument standing on mass graves. the entire hillside is a mass grave plus many more around it. individual graves for christians (crosses), mass graves for jews. this one is now in french territory as nazi germany annexed it as germany proper during ww2 (region of gau baden-alsace).
1620536179486.png

1620536905879.png

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're even dumber than I thought. You think all those places can fit 6 million? Hahaha. Hasbara con job really got to you.

I would give a max about 700000 are there.

You would sound stupid too because today's jews number about 20 million. In WW2 they number about I estimate 7-8 million. And you believe they can find all 6 million jews in europe? Only 1 million outside europe? Gosh youre so dumb.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Base on how they killed 6 million whar methods were used cannot trust white trash nonsense...

You're even dumber than I thought. You think all those places can fit 6 million? Hahaha. Hasbara con job really got to you.

You would sound stupid too because today's jews number about 20 million. In WW2 they number about I estimate 7-8 million. And you believe they can find all 6 million jews in europe? Only 1 million outside europe? Gosh youre so dumb.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
India only so far has about 200,000+ deaths to covid. And you can see the pictures and videos for yourself. Mind you this is happening across a country thousands of miles wide.

Now compare that to killing 6 million in a few places in Germany in a short period of time. Imagine the enormity of the operation. Imagine the logistics required.

6 million? That is a lie.

Holocaust been exposed as a Hollow Cause long ago lah........even the Chief Rabbi last time also say impossible.........as the Jewish population in Europe got so big so quickly after WW2...........

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

no amount of evidence and burial sites is going to convince an idiot like you who’s bent on disbelieving facts and hard science but instead fantasize about conspiracy theories and fake stories spinning in your already made up head. the fact that you dare not reply with my quoted display of evidence indicates you have lost your marbles and are unable to counter with scholarly well researched arguments. i have more to show. just giving you more rope to hang yourself. a lot of shit in poland (in fact more jews died in poland than in germany) that i’m not going to waste on you here.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1620613401804.png

Scores of Palestinians hurt as Israel police storm Al Aqsa: Live
At least 178 Palestinian protesters injured, 88 hospitalised after Israeli police dispersed worshippers at Al-Aqsa Mosque and elsewhere in Jerusalem.

1620613696558.png

More than 170 Palestinians have been injured after Israeli police stormed the Al-Aqsa Mosque and dispersed worshippers elsewhere in occupied East Jerusalem, as weeks-long tensions between Israel and the Palestinians over Jerusalem soared again.

Earlier in the day, tens of thousands of Palestinian worshippers packed into the mosque on the final Friday of Ramadan and many stayed on to protest in support of Palestinians facing eviction from their homes on Israeli-occupied land claimed by Jewish settlers.

During the past week, residents of Sheikh Jarrah, as well as Palestinian and international solidarity activists, have attended nightly vigils to support the Palestinian families under threat of forced displacement.

Israeli border police and forces have attacked the sit-ins using skunk water, tear gas, rubber-coated bullets and shock grenades over the past few days. Dozens of Palestinians have been arrested.