• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

India and South Asians = the physically weakest Olympic athletes

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was at a time when other nations had problems like china was still under maoist rules and they adopted an isolationist policy for example. It's just a fact that indians are weak physically.

By going with your "Supremacist" type of Ideology of Racial Superiority, Singapore with a 75% Chinese population should have by now, at least won 1 Gold medal and save me all your "We Singaporeans" study type bla bla bla ... Lampa la.. You got attend Primary/secondary Sports day or not?

ls-knnbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keling REtards will be world champs if have contest for beating wife, getting drunk, begging for dowry, burning wife if dowry not enough, strongest body odour.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By going with your "Supremacist" type of Ideology of Racial Superiority, Singapore with a 75% Chinese population should have by now, at least won 1 Gold medal and save me all your "We Singaporeans" study type bla bla bla ... Lampa la.. You got attend Primary/secondary Sports day or not?

dude get a grip who were the ones that won olympic medals for sg? indians? helll no they were chinese.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If India and Singapore and 100 over countries follow the same abusing standards as the ah Tiongs then you will see them fighting for gold and winning lots of gold.

MEDALS 'MAKE US FEEL STRONG'

But the reward comes in medals. And medals in China are very important.

As one Chinese journalist, who asked not to be quoted for fear of reprisals back home, said: "The gold medal is very important in China. It makes us feel strong."

Or as Ruffolo said: "It's national pride."

A few years ago, an American table tennis player who grew up in China told me how she came to be a table tennis player. It was when she was young, around second grade, and one day someone from the government came into her classroom carrying a bucket and three table tennis balls. Each student had to toss the balls into the bucket. Those who threw two in the bucket were offered a chance to leave their school and go to one for table tennis.

The idea, she said, was that the children who could throw two balls in the bucket must have a good feel for the ball. That was all the sport's coaches needed. The rest: skill, determination and desire could all be taught later. All that mattered was the feel.

Taking Peasants from their homes when they are still Babies, Just so the Communist party and The People can feel "STRONG"
-Nabei, If everyone follows china way, Then even Singapore can win 20 gold medals.

what's the point you are making here?

Yes the gold medal gives pride to the chinese just like every other nation. Does the gold give pride to the US? Of course it does. Does it give pride to jamaica? Yes of course. It's because of the olympics that allowed usain bolt to break his world record and gain gold medals that gives him world recognition. Jamaicans are proud of him for that.

Therefore to reiterate what is the point you are driving at? Let me fanthom a guess nay let me simply spell it out for you. You're adopting a sour grape approach. Since indians cannot win gold medals you're indirectly saying that winning the olympic gold medal doesn't mean anything to you. Just like the fox and the grapes when the fox couldn't get the grapes he assumed they must be sour. Since indians cannot win any medals you take on this loserish mentality to say that you don't need gold medals to feel proud. :rolleyes: My oh my what a bad loser.

me005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah neh still strong at shooting.

comes with all the arrowing that they are practising at work place.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Neh, A statement from resident racist doesnt prove shite, It only proves the theory is more wack.

Same ideology that White Supremacist create in their weak mind.

Oh don't be so hurt by my statement. It's just simply fact. You would have come to the same conclusion as i did if china had the same dismal performance as india. Suppose china hardly got any medals at all and someone in here was whining oh it's cos of the communist laws, cos of chinese culture, cos of the corruption in china society that prevents china from winning any medals how would you have reacted? You would call BS on that and claimed that it's just that chinese ppl are weak physically. Just like how you like to stereotype chinese males as having small dicks before the condom and worldwide study came out showing indians actually have smaller dicks than the chinese.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh don't be so hurt by my statement. It's just simply fact. You would have come to the same conclusion as i did if china had the same dismal performance as india. Suppose china hardly got any medals at all and someone in here was whining oh it's cos of the communist laws, cos of chinese culture, cos of the corruption in china society that prevents china from winning any medals how would you have reacted? You would call BS on that and claimed that it's just that chinese ppl are weak physically. Just like how you like to stereotype chinese males as having small dicks before the condom and worldwide study came out showing indians actually have smaller dicks than the chinese.

Why should I be hurt? I think i should be proud of myself coming up with that statement by saying all men are Equal. By the way, Why are you putting things into my mouth and saying that I stereotype and bla bla bla.. It shows how shallow you are and what a good story teller you ar.. And by the way, We all have been to army and bath together, No race is generally bigger then the older nor smaller.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Get a grip dick head, They are from china, Both were abused since they were baby.

I wonder if the amount of drugs in your system has already lowered your already low functioning brain. It doesn't matter if they come from china the fact of the matter is they are chinese. Chinese were the ones winning the medals for singapore not indians.

You have proof they were abused? Playing ping pong is different from gymnastics.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
what's the point you are making here?

Yes the gold medal gives pride to the chinese just like every other nation. Does the gold give pride to the US? Of course it does. Does it give pride to jamaica? Yes of course. It's because of the olympics that allowed usain bolt to break his world record and gain gold medals that gives him world recognition. Jamaicans are proud of him for that.

Therefore to reiterate what is the point you are driving at? Let me fanthom a guess nay let me simply spell it out for you. You're adopting a sour grape approach. Since indians cannot win gold medals you're indirectly saying that winning the olympic gold medal doesn't mean anything to you. Just like the fox and the grapes when the fox couldn't get the grapes he assumed they must be sour. Since indians cannot win any medals you take on this loserish mentality to say that you don't need gold medals to feel proud. :rolleyes: My oh my what a bad loser.

What does India winning or losing anything got to do with me? And of cos Jamaicans are proud of USAIN Bolt because they are his Countrymen, Just like how Malaysians were proud of another Malaysians winning something, But the problem here lies with you and many chinkys, You see a PRC Win as a win for the Chinese race world wide, I don't cling to race so i don't see why should be that case.

So go suck a dick.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why should I be hurt? I think i should be proud of myself coming up with that statement by saying all men are Equal. By the way, Why are you putting things into my mouth and saying that I stereotype and bla bla bla.. It shows how shallow you are and what a good story teller you ar.. And by the way, We all have been to army and bath together, No race is generally bigger then the older nor smaller.

It's the most obvious route a racist like you would take. You don't like china simply because they are chinese. It's so easy to see what your mentality is. You are just attempting to disguise it pretending to be objective but from time to time you do show your bigotry.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder if the amount of drugs in your system has already lowered your already low functioning brain. It doesn't matter if they come from china the fact of the matter is they are chinese. Chinese were the ones winning the medals for singapore not indians.

You have proof they were abused? Playing ping pong is different from gymnastics.

Well with that Statement i can conclude your either a PAP LAP DOG, CHINESE CHAUVINIST AND/OR A CHINA MEN, GO SUCK DICK BECAUSE NO ONE IN SINGAPORE REGARDLESS OF RACE IS PROUD. AND END OF THE DAY, YOUR CHINA WOMEN CAME HERE BECAUSE OF $$$, CHEAP AS FARK, I BET IF AN AFRICA NATION PAID HER THAT AMOUNT SHE WOULD BE THERE TOMORROW. HAHAHA FUCK YOU AND EAT SHIT CHINA MEN. HAHAHA

Last edited:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the most obvious route a racist like you would take. You don't like china simply because they are chinese. It's so easy to see what your mentality is. You are just attempting to disguise it pretending to be objective but from time to time you do show your bigotry.

I am the Racist, HEY DUMB FUCK, LOOKS WHO TALKING..

Oh i forgot to Quote "STUDIES HAVE PROVEN RACIST INDIVIDUALS HAVE LOW IQ" :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What does India winning or losing anything got to do with me? And of cos Jamaicans are proud of USAIN Bolt because they are his Countrymen, Just like how Malaysians were proud of another Malaysians winning something, But the problem here lies with you and many chinkys, You see a PRC Win as a win for the Chinese race world wide, I don't cling to race so i don't see why should be that case.

So go suck a dick.

Now now don't put words into my mouth. Where did i ever say i'm proud of some china person winning a medal? That post of mine was written in response to your article about how winning the gold medal in china is so important and makes china feel strong. I found that hilarious since that's how every country in the world would most likely feel. Is winning gold important for the US? Of course it is. Does it make the US feel strong? Of course it does. Therefore to actually try to point some type of moralistic mocking finger at china as if to imply that they hanker after medals to make them feel proud sounds rather hypocritical.

Nice try from you to change subject once again making it go back to race when i exposed the sour grapes in you.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now now don't put words into my mouth. Where did i ever say i'm proud of some china person winning a medal? That post of mine was written in response to your article about how winning the gold medal in china is so important and makes china feel strong. I found that hilarious since that's how every country in the world would most likely feel. Is winning gold important for the US? Of course it is. Does it make the US feel strong? Of course it does. Therefore to actually try to point some type of moralistic mocking finger at china as if to imply that they hanker after medals to make them feel proud sounds rather hypocritical.

Nice try from you to change subject once again making it go back to race when i exposed the sour grapes in you.

What garbage is this? :biggrin: ... All i see is a wall of text written by a low IQ/EQ loser who hangs around in forums 24/7.. GO GET A JOB YOU BUM.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well with that Statement i can conclude your either a PAP LAP DOG, CHINESE CHAUVINIST AND/OR A CHINA MEN, GO SUCK DICK BECAUSE NO ONE IN SINGAPORE REGARDLESS OF RACE IS PROUD. AND END OF THE DAY, YOUR CHINA WOMEN CAME HERE BECAUSE OF $$$, CHEAP AS FARK, I BET IF AFRICA PAID HER THAT AMOUNT SHE WOULD BE THERE TOMORROW. HAHAHA FUCK YOU AND EAT SHIT CHINA MEN. HAHAHA

Now now let's be objective and seperate the issues, comprende? It has nothing to do with pride or anything it's about you making the stupid statement of how singapore should have won a medal because of the 75% majority chinese. Yes singapore has done so they aren't local chinese but it was won by chinese ppl. Sg imports so many indians so why didn't any indians win any medals for sg? FYI the first silver medal for sg was also won by a chinese.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What garbage is this? :biggrin: ... All i see is a wall of text written by a low IQ/EQ loser who hangs around in forums 24/7.. GO GET A JOB YOU BUM.

Seems that your low IQ cannot grasp that one can use a cell phone or his work desk pc to make a post on an internet forum. If my post is garbage you would have easily counteracted me and shamed me but you cannot so you take the dishonorable way of simply dismissing it and then proclaiming you have won a false victory.

Btw you are posting here in the afternoon aren't you? You don't know about pcs in the office or that you can post on forums from a cell phone so the most likely conclusion is you are posting from home on a work day afternoon therefore this shows that you are a bum.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now now let's be objective and seperate the issues, comprende? It has nothing to do with pride or anything it's about you making the stupid statement of how singapore should have won a medal because of the 75% majority chinese. Yes singapore has done so they aren't local chinese but it was won by chinese ppl. Sg imports so many indians so why didn't any indians win any medals for sg? FYI the first silver medal for sg was also won by a chinese.

What Fucking rubbish are you talking, You cock sucking jobless bum, That statement was in respond with you calling the kek lengs psychically weak, so i gave an Example. Also this reply shows what an idiot and how ignorant you are, "Sg imports so many indians so why didn't any indians win any medals for sg? FYI the first silver medal for sg was also won by a chinese. " THOSE IMPORTS ARE ECONOMIC WORKERS, THEY ARE NOT BROUGHT HERE TO PLAY SPORTS UNLIKE THE AH TIONGS WHO ARE HERE TO WIN MEDALS, JUST SO CHINKYS AND PAP LAP DOGS CAN BE PROUD!!!, AND KUDOS TO OUR SILVER MEDALIST REGARDLESS OF THE FACT HE IS ALSO BORN IN CHINA :biggrin:

Last edited:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems that your low IQ cannot grasp that one can use a cell phone or his work desk pc to make a post on an internet forum. If my post is garbage you would have easily counteracted me and shamed me but you cannot so you take the dishonorable way of simply dismissing it and then proclaiming you have won a false victory.

Btw you are posting here in the afternoon aren't you? You don't know about pcs in the office or that you can post on forums from a cell phone so the most likely conclusion is you are posting from home on a work day afternoon therefore this shows that you are a bum.

You a fucking Loser man - "Dishonorable" "Victory"

Only a low IQ loser who hangs around the internet 24/7 throwing Racial Superiority ideologies and Bigot rants sees Internet discussion as a way of proving "HONOR" OR there is such a thing as "VICTORY"

Go get a JOB AND STOP HANGING AROUND THE INTERNET 24/7.