• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Incredible India Now Incredible Joke LOL!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

fight Chynna - CMI
fight Covid - CMI
economic superpower - CMI

bestest thing is steal lunch from Sinkies!

Last edited:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And there are Sinkies cheering for them to invade China. Tell me how you expect those muddle headed dumbfarks to vote the right people??

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Frankly I think it’s easier for them to Head this way into Sinkieland than into China. They don’t need to fight to get in here.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly I think it’s easier for them to Head this way into Sinkieland than into China. They don’t need to fight to get in here.

There you are, China Troll! How you been? Still rooting for China? Its not going so well for them, you know. Oh they are also pissed at the Canadians - your favorite country!

518fa1b8c5a38.jpeg

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There you are, China Troll! How you been? Still rooting for China? Its not going so well for them, you know. Oh they are also pissed at the Canadians - your favorite country!

View attachment 85023
Can you turn up together with that other $35 a week Swimming pool cleaner? Both of you trail me like butt sniffing hyenas, it’s easier for me to feed you both at the same time. I can’t shit at demand you know. Please discuss with that redbull the personality that you both want to create for me. He thinks I’m a CECA Indian who loves China, you think I have a failed emigration to Canada. Both you delusional pricks need to grow up. Up yours!

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you turn up together with that other $35 a week Swimming pool cleaner? Both of you trail me like butt sniffing hyenas, it’s easier for me to feed you both at the same time. I can’t shit at demand you know. Please discuss with that redbull the personality that you both want to create for me. He thinks I’m a CECA Indian who loves China, you think I have a failed emigration to Canada. Both you delusional pricks need to grow up. Up yours!
shoooo CECA shitskin loser china arselicker shoo go back your piss poor India cuntry shoooo! eat china dick u loser shooo!

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
So are you ever going to tell us what happened in Canada? I hear they really did a number on you, beat you, made you into the sour puss you are today. Oh, China says no people of dark skin color, allowed so, I think its not looking good for you.
2lgti6.jpg

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good that my 2 butt sniffing Americunt cock suckers doggies have turned up at the same time as I commanded. Good doggies! Now go to the corner and fuck each other!

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good that my 2 butt sniffing Americunt cock suckers doggies have turned up at the same time as I commanded. Good doggies! Now go to the corner and fuck each other!
So when are you going to come clean and tell us? What happened in Canada? How bad was it? Did they use a bat on you? Did they shove it up your ass?

b0c923bceac6b048b3b097ef5db3a2cd--confucius-quotes-confucius-say.jpg