• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Incredible India Going Bonkers!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The country started with 0 to 1 case when the world was in frenzy. Suddently, everything changed overnight. I do not trust countries now still report very minimal cases, mostly from the 3rd world.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
True. This was how BE was able to occupied 1/3 of the world...

Indians are willing to work for pittance money lkie arny, jarga security guards for Britishs, house hold workers, chauffer, u named it and never for once they dont belive they can be like wealthy BE, and be master of tgeir own destiny....

Never under estimate the power of migrant workers. Quantity will win quality when it comes to war.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
True. This was how BE was able to occupied 1/3 of the world...

Indians are willing to work for pittance money lkie arny, jarga security guards for Britishs, house hold workers, chauffer, u named it and never for once they dont belive they can be like wealthy BE, and be master of tgeir own destiny....
Just like sinkies, over glorified PAP and do not believe Singapore can be greater than that.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It looks fun. Reminds me of my primary school days. We would get our 30cm rulers and have an all-out war at the basketball court during recess. About a hundred boys took part. Surprisingly, no one stopped us for many weeks. :biggrin:

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently ,indian cb in wet market don want put on mask ,only fine 300sgd,knn ,government weak ,if not wrong should be CECA indian yaya ,knn shoukd revoke her pass n PR to show the rest to stand un line, the papigs forgot about little india shame where all police go in hiding,cb double standard.