• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Incredible India Ask you for $$$ will Sinkie Inc Cum?

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
India awaits you all’: PM Modi says ‘doors are open’ for companies across the world to invest
9 Jul, 2020 14:26
‘India awaits you all’: PM Modi says ‘doors are open’ for companies across the world to invest

India will lead the post-Covid-19 global economic revival, according to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who was addressing the India Global Week 2020 virtual conference on Thursday.
The three-day forum is expected to be attended by 5,000 participants from over 30 countries and will focus on India’s trade and foreign investment prospects, as well as the global economic revival.
In his inaugural speech, Modi said: “India remains one of the most open economies in the world. We are laying a red carpet for all global companies to come and establish their presence in India. Very few countries will offer the kind of opportunities India does today.” He added: “India awaits you all.”

The Indian leader praised his government’s response to the Covid-19 pandemic and the economic measures taken as “smart” and “well-targeted.”
“No wonder that in India, we are already seeing green shoots when it comes to economic recovery,”
he said.
Modi also pointed out the massive efforts by Indian pharmaceutical companies to aid in the development and production of a coronavirus vaccine.
Also on rt.com India’s economy will see strong recovery next year – S&P
READ MORE: World’s fifth-largest foreign exchange reserves provide India with cushion against economic shock
The number of infections in the country has risen sharply since India eased the nationwide lockdown. It is currently the third worst-hit nation by the pandemic, with more than 771,000 cases. As the numbers grow, some of India’s regions are considering reintroducing restrictions.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkieland still got money boh? Try to recoup your dunno what Fortitude/Resilience ang pow money first. And do something about the Jewel which is literally bleeding the country's coffers dry. :cool:

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Modi will be sharing the same label with dictators, mass murderers, terrorists, and Nazis."

Modi is an international pariah And Because of him India would become an international pariah State already!!

WHY?

Actually BJP does not have the political majority as Modi claims. He goofed up the electronic polling system imputed Bugs/error for his own election benefits. 1.5 billion stupid Indians are unaware of this truth. I am blowing whistle because i am 100% true spiritual.

He declared his victory through the (BUG) error in the system which was carefully coded by the Modi’s digital india team.

India thinks and claims that China is being ruled by the Communist Party of China. BJP is no different from China as BJP is a communist party too. The strategy of power in Communism means through tricks and gimmicks to use the oppressive power to control the media and population !!

There is no freedom under Modi regime as there is no truth in the number of casualties from the recent epidemic. I believe the death toll by Indian government statistics is 10 times lower. How do i know. I am “true” spiritual with no error in my discernments

Unfortunately there are NOT many GOOD FOLKS in India to challenge the status-quo. THERE IS LAWLESSNESS IN INDIA

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
If liddat everybody free for all welcum to India...then why the fuck SG need a special CECA agreement with India ?