• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Increase In Minimum Sum Is A Technical Default?

TheMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reposted from sgfuck

This is very interesting, i saw on another forum, the poster writes as below

---------------------------------------------------------------

The people working in TH should be smacked in the face as they are remarkably stupid.

You CPF funds is borrowed to MAS which then sends it to GIC/Temasek

So when they increase the minimum sum or delay the payment of your CPF (by changing the original rules), its called a Technical Default

They think the rating agencies will never see through the smoke screen, once S&P downgrades the rest will follow

Source: http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...-temasek-may-lose-aaa-status-s-p-4961954.html
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think i starting to understand why S&P want to dowgrade Temasek, the reasoning is that by delaying the original promise to withdraw the CPF at 55 yrs old is considered a default on the promises of the country, hence the downgrade.

Anyone got thoughts on this issue??