• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Increase in covoid-19 community cases: govt blames Sinkies, not govt's fault

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I didn't see any CECA, PRC, Pinoy in those years. You must be living in the wrong country.

In the days of LKY there were not enough talented sinkies so he had to hire from Malaysia, India and Ceylon.

50 years later and there are STILL not enough talented sinkies to run the show so his son has to cast the net even wider because the talent pool in Singapore has shrunk even further.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Singaporeans have no skill, how did LKY build Singapore, from 3rd to 1st world, without the explosive foreigners we see today? He can't possibly be doing it alone. Right? On the other hand, it is a reverse when he pass the baton to GCT and LHL and screwed Singapore from 1st to 3rd world.
Amdk planned it not him

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans can safely walk around without needing a mask if we curb all foreigners from coming via IMPORT cases, which apparently, formed the bulk of new cases during P1 to P3.
Then walk around without mask, if many do that what can they do? when i walk around, i pull my mask down to expose my nose and mouth. I use mask to enter the malls only even so, i expose my nose too. The problem is people give the energy to such rules. you decided if you want to give the rule (govt) the energy, if not, they also cannot do anything about it.

1611453489590.png

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the days of LKY there were not enough talented sinkies so he had to hire from Malaysia, India and Ceylon.

50 years later and there are STILL not enough talented sinkies to run the show so his son has to cast the net even wider because the talent pool in Singapore has shrunk even further.

That is the formula to follow. if it works in the past, so it must work in the future. That is how boomers behave too. Change is constant is not in the equation.