• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Incident with a Santa

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If I go to a department store that has a Santa in attendance and and an incident occurs with Santa which warrants legal action, do I pursue the issue with the Santa concerned, the departmental store or some sort of a central agency in the North Pole which handles all Santa issues around the world?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahaha what a great post!!!

don't forget, some santas are actually security officers!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I suggest you get revenge instead of pursuing an elusive old man who lives in the middle of nowhere on the northern most part of the world. A SAM missile locked on to his sleigh while he is doing his rounds on the 24th Dec will surely bring gratification. Even better, NORAD will help you track down this bastard for no cost at all to yourself save the missile round.

http://www.noradsanta.org/

Rumpole

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I go to a department store that has a Santa in attendance and and an incident occurs with Santa which warrants legal action, do I pursue the issue with the Santa concerned, the departmental store or some sort of a central agency in the North Pole which handles all Santa issues around the world?

Sue both Santa and the department store.

Assuming what Santa did was "in the course of his employment" with store, then store as employer is "vicariously liable" for what he did.

Santa is likely poor. That's why he has to take on this part time gig. Whatever you can't recover in full from Santa, you get from the store.

Any more advice sought and I will start to charge $$$ by the clock.

Other forumers should not expect free legal advice. Leongsam deserves my help for being the proprietor of a forum that encourages the freedom of speech, a constitutionally guaranteeed right.

Last edited:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Gosh at your age you still believe in Santa?:eek:

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
they are in cahoots!

darthsanta.jpg

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wouldn't it depend on the nature of the "incident"? You should go after whoever sanctioned the offensive behaviour.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
btw, sorry Sam ... was toying around and I zapped you by mistake.. :p

Didn't know we can deduct your points one ... Will uppz you the next time you write a good post, ok?

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Take it up with the ordering dept.....It is not Santa fault....Ho HO Ho...i only do the deliverly....I do not take orders ask the elf did santa forgot to wrap your GT 86......:smile:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
btw, sorry Sam ... was toying around and I zapped you by mistake.. :p

Didn't know we can deduct your points one ... Will uppz you the next time you write a good post, ok?

You stand a good chance of getting points from him by zapping then adding.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

Its the season of giving. Santa would gladly poke something in yr ass.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think you won't mind SANTRINA with a big bosom, so that you can rest your head & tell her your, LONG want list?? & like Superman you would want to bring her to your secret North POLE hideout for a tete a tete?!:biggrin: Santa cut no ice with you!

Last edited:

Rumpole

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a crap piece of advice. The organisation with the most resources is central HQ. He made no mention of it.

Typical ungrateful SINKIE. I will act for the department store and Santa if they decide to counter-sue you for defamation. Central HQ only exists in your imagination.